CRt Tv and BLURAY PLAYER.

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
Planning to get a bluray player. My old crt tv have component connection. If I use the component connection, will I get the picture to display on crt tv when I play a bluray disc in the player.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That shouldn't be a problem. You'll just want to make sure that the resolution set for the component video outputs on the blu-ray player works with your TV.

If you tell us the model numbers for the TV and the blu-ray player(s) that you have in mind, we could help you verify that.

J

jasper08

Audioholic Intern
That shouldn't be a problem. You'll just want to make sure that the resolution set for the component video outputs on the blu-ray player works with your TV.

If you tell us the model numbers for the TV and the blu-ray player(s) that you have in mind, we could help you verify that.
My crt tv is LG 29FX5RNB. Planning to get sony s360 Or Panasonic bd60. Thanks for the reply ,bro.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My crt tv is LG 29FX5RNB. Planning to get sony s360 Or Panasonic bd60. Thanks for the reply ,bro.;)
No problem!

The BDP-S360 and DMP-BD60 can both output 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i over component video. One or more of those should definitely work with your TV.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Your TV can accept up to 480p over component I believe (specifications seem to imply it is an EDTV). If it can't accept 480p it will accept 480i.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis