Could a Mod or Admin elaborate on this?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
"We'll jump in from time to time as the Audioholics is forming a Clan of its own and gearing up to take on various members online!"

This was taken from the Gaming forum heading. What kind of Online game play are we looking at here? PC based? Xbox? PS3?

SheepStar

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Xbox 360 and right now our "clan" would get spanked by one eyed girl scouts with the flu. :D But we're working on it. Right now, we're mostly playing each other which I think gives us a false sense of our own abilities. I went online can did a couple of quickmatches and got powned by a couple of what sounded like girls but I later realized to be prepubescent boys :eek: . We'll let you know when we are ready for prime time...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You MUST start up a CS:S server. That would be so much fun.

SheepStar

majorloser

majorloser

Unreal Tournament III :D

We need to set up our team NOW.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
You know, I've never got really into those games, though I've dabbled. I just sucked so bad I always went to another game...like Half-Life 2: DeathMatch.
I laugh at myself for being so good at HL2:DM but so bad at Counter Strike and stuff...lol.

If something gets started up, either on 360 or PC, let me know. I'd be interested. I'm also new to the 360 and don't have Live yet, but would get it in a heartbeat if y'all start something here.

Keep us posted.

Matt34

Matt34

Xbox 360 and right now our "clan" would get spanked by one eyed girl scouts with the flu. :D But we're working on it. Right now, we're mostly playing each other which I think gives us a false sense of our own abilities. I went online can did a couple of quickmatches and got powned by a couple of what sounded like girls but I later realized to be prepubescent boys :eek: . We'll let you know when we are ready for prime time...
There are a couple guys over here that just punish us causal players. We've done 5v2, 6v2 to even the odds a bit and they still waste us 98% of the time.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis