DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Took a bunch of shots today of the chipmunk that gets more than his share of bird seed. He lives 20 ft or so from the feeder. Shot with my Bigma tripod mount @500mm, wireless remote triggered.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Got to mess with some time elapsed photography today. 360 images @ 10 sec intervals, I used Picasa 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I spent today at the Philly Zoo and got some decent pictures with my new 18-200 nikon lens. Keep in mind that most of the pictures were taken through filthy smudged windows...

the thinker

note the pee on the window that the tiger shot at us

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall

alex getting searched lol

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
was there a pot of gold there in the parking lot.....

Very Very nice shot....

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Thank you, You know, I saw it there for a split second and then the damn leprechauns showed up; mooned me and they vanished.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't compete with the photographic skill of you all, but here are a couple of shots from my cell phone that I like.

The view from the end of my block:

A passerby one day on my driveway:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One more - a scorpion in UV light after I relocated it outside.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
This is the photo taken by Port Moody photographer Ronnie Miranda that appeared in Tri-City News, Friday (24-June). This is actually scary. You can see - perfectly - the faces of every single individual - and there were thousands!

Privacy? Just think what the police and the military have at their disposal. Play with this system awhile, turn it on and off and you will learn how kool it is to operate. This New Technology is Amazing !!!!

This is the crowd before the Vancouver riot.

Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click a couple of times and then use the roll button in the centre of your mouse.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis