STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
An unnamed monkey complained I haven't posted enough.

Here are some of my favorite pictures that Jill has taken. She has been practicing.
Tell Jill we say thank you for the content...

don't you have anything to add!:p:)

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
A few I took at Dayton on thur/fri for air show arrivals and or practice.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oldie but a Goodie

I'm bored enough to have finally figured out how to download multiple pictures/files(?) on Photobucket by pressing control. The amount of time I have wasted by not knowing that is incredible.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I just snapped this butterfly.jpg as few minutes ago while at work. Got problems uploading to photobucket. I think it's kind of cool.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm bored enough to have finally figured out how to download multiple pictures/files(?) on Photobucket by pressing control. The amount of time I have wasted by not knowing that is incredible.
Dude. It says that on the first page.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Something tells me Alex didn't snapped that photo :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
and Speaking of posting photos by other ppl - I found few good ones:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I like that one with the tree. The light in that photo is great, since that is all we think about when we look at photos, light.

SheepStar

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I like that one with the tree. The light in that photo is great, since that is all we think about when we look at photos, light.

SheepStar
Uhhh, that's not true.

For example, this picture I took has perfect composition... When you get that right, who cares about light?

Check it out:

Amazing, isn't it?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude. It says that on the first page.
I read that but had not tried it at the time I needed it most so it was like a useless piece of info kicking around the back of my head. Thanks for pointing out to me that even though I think I am blazing technological trails here I am really just past a grade two reading level. Just the kind of encouragement I need! :rolleyes: :p :D

Something tells me Alex didn't snap that photo :)
What gave it away? :D When I was in high school and still living at home I sort of pilfered that photo for myself out of our family photo's. It's my mom's family. She's the one with the baby (my older brother). The bride was marrying one of my two uncles pictured in the photo.

I was looking for a certain size photo to fill a small pic frame and really thought it fit the bill for this thread considering it's title. I had not considered that it was geared for pic's we had taken ourselves.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Took this at Dayton waiting for the Blue Angels practice show, we were off site nearby near a field for a different angle.

4ooth of sec - f7.1 - 5oomm {hand held}

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Awesome shot DTS! I tried getting a dragon fly once, but it wouldn't stay still. Also, props for doing a hand held 1/400th at 500mm.

Here's a self portrait for ya'll.

SheepStar

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Been having a lot of butterflies the last several days on the Iron Weed.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not too shabby for a phone camera (now that I know how to adjust it):

My dog was trying to kill this one when I noticed it this weekend:

Pup:

Random pic of propery:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
nice propery :rolleyes:
Just curios which phone you used for those shots?
If I'm not lazy, I need to process bunch of shots of whales I did last week, hopefully I got few good ones (over 200 shot)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
DroidX 8MP. It isn't as good as either of my cameras, but it is better than expected at times. I forgot my camera... That's MY property :D (at least up to the second oak :) ). The nice part is being able to instantly upload to Photobucket from my phone.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis