jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Well there's only one F-15 photo ;)

Those are really, really, really good though. Wow.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Very nice Flower pics.....Much prettier than your shoes :)

Peace,
Tommy

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nice Pictures Gus, what kind of Camera do you have?

SheepStar (Post 7,666)

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
You just wait until I get back from Vegas. I'll have another 20 pairs.

SheepStar

You should tell us about some of the fun you are having in Vegas. I have alot of pics from Vegas......i took 3 gigs of pics when i was out there. I sure hope i can go back one day.

Peace,
Tommy

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Nice Pictures Gus, what kind of Camera do you have?

SheepStar (Post 7,666)
It is a Canon Rebel XT (350D) and the lens is a Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM. The tiger pic was taken from a pretty far away distance and with the monkey I was testing the close-up macro capability. Overall I am very happy with this lens and it offers a very good value (although I don't know if some consider a $600 lens on the cheap side).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You should tell us about some of the fun you are having in Vegas. I have alot of pics from Vegas......i took 3 gigs of pics when i was out there. I sure hope i can go back one day.

Peace,
Tommy
I haven't left yet.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
It is a Canon Rebel XT (350D) and the lens is a Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM. The tiger pic was taken from a pretty far away distance and with the monkey I was testing the close-up macro capability. Overall I am very happy with this lens and it offers a very good value (although I don't know if some consider a $600 lens on the cheap side).
Well, the Canon EOS-1D Mark III is 4500 dollars. I think $600 for a lens is normal. Once my skills surpass the Powershot S5 IS I'll head down the DSLR route.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis