B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
This movie was one of the netflix rentals I watched over this past weekend, and I'll have to say that I liked it very much. It had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

This was a pleasant surprise too because I didnt have very high expectations before watching.

BTW...since everyone is talking about LFE in other threads........... This movie has an excellent soundtrack. Much of this movie will get your chest pumping. Anymore, unless it's a movie documenting the drying of paint, almost all movies sound and feel incredible.

Good Flick!!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was really dissapointed in Collateral. I thought that Jamie Foxx was great, but that Tom Cruise just didn't deliver. I tried watching it a second time and it just seemed worse to me. I had pretty high expectations going into it, that just made it worse for me. That and I paid $15 + tax for it on dvd. Still about the same as seeing it in the theater ($9.50 admission, $7 popcorn & drink).

J

jmgillespie

Junior Audioholic
I thought its a great movie I'm looking forward to Mann and Foxx together on miami vice

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I loved it. The last 15 minutes or so were pretty weak, but the movie was fantastic. I loved the dialog and the presentation. Tom Cruise's character (in fact, all of the characters - even the minor ones) were so well developed it was crazy.

C

cmusic

Junior Audioholic
I liked it up until when the writer ran out of origional ideas and opened up the big book of movie clichés. The downward spiral starts when Foxx steals the cellphone and runs into the parking garage.

Otherwise notice the different scenes and how they were filmed. Some of the scenes were filmed on regular film and others with digital cameras. The digital scenes have a graininess to them.

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Where the hell was Tom Cruise and Jaimee Fox? All I saw was Arnie Schwartzenegger (Our Governator)...

C

cyberbri

Banned
I also enjoyed this. Great DTS track. The gunshots sound very realistic -- not that I've heard a gun being fired in an alley at close range, but the "seem" very realistic.
It's part of my very small DVD collection (small compared to others, maybe about 75 DVDs or so, not including my daughter's Pixar/Disney/etc.)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis