Climate Change (For Those That Respect Science)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
YMMV, of course. It's not for everyone.
For my fruit smoothies I add flax seed meal, and use sugar free fruit punch flavored liquid water enhancers to make it tasty. Comes out pretty good IMHO. Now that I’m more home-based, I’m just eating more deli meat, cheese, and nuts to round out the diet, with some veggies for good measure (gasp!).

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I Like Bananas, Coconuts and Grapes...

That's Why They Call Me "Tarzan Of The Apes !!"

(can't remember the last time I heard anybody singing that)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This could go either way at the moment...If it heads towards land, oh boy.

It appears that the track - as of now - will most likely be through Nova Scotia. Just hoping it loses a lot of strength before it arrives.
A modest rebound expected for Hurricane Lee » Yale Climate Connections

jinjuku

jinjuku

Just trying to figure out my ROI if I install 10K of solar and 1000 Amp Hours of battery.

Was on neighborhood stroll a few weeks ago. The development was without power and about every 3rd house had a generac or similar natural gas powered generator.

I thought for what one of those cost would make for a sizable down payment on a solar array, you get a 30% take break, you can sell the surplus.

My min / max so far this year was 400 and 1500 KwH.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wind picked up early this morning. Lost power for about 90 minutes mid-morning. It's flickered throughout the day. Quite a few branches and other debris on the ground around my property, but no trees down. Wind is expected to persist until early tomorrow morning. It's not at hurricane strength, but still strong enough to cause damage and be a general annoyance.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This is scary.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
This is scary.
Wow, guess I had better get up there one more time to ride my favorite train. VIA rail train #1 & 2 ;)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
This is scary.
Wonder what will be worse ? Canada 2060 or Florida 2060 ?
Or just about anywhere for that matter.
My girlfriends daughters (24 and 29) went to SaraSota, FL yesterday for a week vacation.
And of course, me...Mr Gloom And Doom, had to remind them that it will be waist deep or more within their lifetime...or worse.
Enjoy those shores while ya can.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis