Circuit City: TRADE IN HD DVD MOVIES FOR BLU RAY MOVIES

R

rded

Audioholic
I just confirmed with customer service from cc that they will allow you to trade in the hd dvd movies you bought from them(with receipt) and exchange it for BD movies!:cool::D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I just confirmed with customer service from cc that they will allow you to trade in the hd dvd movies you bought from them(with receipt) and exchange it for BD movies!:cool::D
It's stunts like this that show why Circuit City is where it is.:rolleyes:

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Proof? Link?

Seth, I've given you waaaay too much credit over the years. ;) If you believe this, I'v got a real nice bridge to sell you. It's located in Brooklyn, and a lot of people hae to traverse it daily. For the right price, I'll sell it to you, and you can charge a toll. :p;)

Trolls. Sheeesh.

R

rded

Audioholic
Proof? Link? QUOTE]

You don't have to take my word for it. I know this for a fact because when I exchanged my HD_A 20 lastnight for a BD-UP5000 the manager said that if I wanted to exchange my HD DVD movies for BDs they'll do it. I strongly suggest YOU GIVE THEM A CALL and prove me wrong!!!:cool:

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Proof? Link? QUOTE]

You don't have to take my word for it. I know this for a fact because when I exchanged my HD_A 20 lastnight for a BD-UP5000 the manager said that if I wanted to exchange my HD DVD movies for BDs they'll do it. I strongly suggest YOU GIVE THEM A CALL and prove me wrong!!!:cool:
Well...no, rded. I am not out to prove you wrong. Not my province. Not my interest. I'm kindly asking you to provide a link, or, as you have already performed this stunt, please upload the receipts to confirm. We all know that CC does nothing without receipts. Thanks in advance for the upload...cuz with that I can walk into CC and do the same. :cool:;)

R

rded

Audioholic
Well...no, rded. I am not out to prove you wrong. Not my province. Not my interest. I'm kindly asking you to provide a link, or, as you have already performed this stunt, please upload the receipts to confirm. We all know that CC does nothing without receipts. Thanks in advance for the upload...cuz with that I can walk into CC and do the same. :cool:;)
I bought 3 HD DVD movies from cc around christmas time. I did not bring my receipts yesterday but they were kind enough to look up the movies for me- they gave me the UPC codes. At this point though, I feel that I dont want to part with my movies although I am very tempted. What CC management said was this is a HUSH HUSH so this is not even advertised online. As I said just give your local cc customer service a call...........:D BTW BEST BUY is not doing this!

I am not out to prove you wrong. Not my province. Not my interest. I'm kindly asking you to provide a link, or, as you have already performed this stunt, please upload the receipts to confirm. We all know that CC does nothing without receipts.
Receipts are a valid request... as for anything else, so far this has been very unpublished officially in fliers, etc so as to not result in a huge amount of returns form people who aren't reading online...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Proof? Link?

Seth, I've given you waaaay too much credit over the years. ;) If you believe this, I'v got a real nice bridge to sell you. It's located in Brooklyn, and a lot of people hae to traverse it daily. For the right price, I'll sell it to you, and you can charge a toll. :p;)

Trolls. Sheeesh.
*Rolls eyes furiously*

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF?:D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
*Rolls eyes furiously*

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF?:D
I'm just funnin' with you Seth. :) Rumors like this abound in lesser forums...not here. If this is a confirmed deal that we, too, can capitalize on, great. Otherwise, anything less is a futile waste of time and energy to even just read...just smoke and mirrors. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis