Christmas Haul 2012

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Saw this on another forum I use.

Would anyone like to share what they got for Christmas this year? I'll start!

- First off, it turns out that the speakers I got weren't an early Christmas gift as I was originally told lol. They loaned me the money so I have to work on paying that back! Just as well, I've paid off half already. It feels good to earn what you get!
- Craftsman 154pc Mechanics Tool Set
- 2 Slice Toaster (my mom decided that I needed one in my fourth year of college)
- Gift card to the movie theater
- Cash from the grandparents
- TBA gift from dad
- Girlfriend got me a few things that are for her, but really for me ;) and a Linksys 4200v2 router
- promise to by me a new pair of shoes that I pick out
- money for half of my spring break ticket to Cali. I'm taking my gf out there to spend time with my mom's side of the family.. Think that we may get engaged this summer if I get the coin together to buy a ring and stuff so I want her to have that time with my grandparents first. I'll graduate next December so hopefully she won't mind staying engaged for a while to save up money for the wedding

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Cash from every one some fresh kicks :D custom plates for my car
Movies my stereo sonic tickets and the big day out tickets
All from the missues :)
Cash some new shorts and t-shirts a new Coffie machine
Mum dad and the family
Cash and more cash
From the grandparents

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Bah! Humbug!

Christmas costs me a lot of money. All I get are hugs in return. Alright, it's worth it. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This year I got a generous check from my parents, so I treated myself to some things, including a rice cooker that should show up on Thursday. :)

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
This year I got a generous check from my parents, so I treated myself to some things, including a rice cooker that should show up on Thursday. :)
Buy any more awesome cooking knives? :cool:

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
With a video review to follow no doubt! :D

Steve

P.S. I got a wireless N router, 32gb microSD card and a Galaxy Tablet. Still waiting on the first two to be deliveried. :(

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
hopefully it's a zojirushi or a tiger :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Buy any more awesome cooking knives? :cool:
Not since the Shun Ken Onion last week. I think that I'm good for now. And by "now," I mean tonight. :D

With a video review to follow no doubt! :D
Well, we'll see. I normally save those for the Vine products that I have to review. :)

hopefully it's a zojirushi or a tiger :D
Oh, you know it! It's a Zojirushi NS-LAC05 that Amazon had on a lightning deal for $99. I've been thinking about getting one for years since my brother got one, and I cracked when I saw that deal. :) Too small probably for a family, but just right for me.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Not since the Shun Ken Onion last week. I think that I'm good for now. And by "now," I mean tonight. :D

Well, we'll see. I normally save those for the Vine products that I have to review. :)

Oh, you know it! It's a Zojirushi NS-LAC05 that Amazon had on a lightning deal for $99. I've been thinking about getting one for years since my brother got one, and I cracked when I saw that deal. :) Too small probably for a family, but just right for me.
Congrats Adam lucky it wasn't a hospital or doctors voucher to have your self checked over :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Nice :) I have a couple zojirushis and one or two tigers, but they're all 10 cup machines :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
We do Christmas a little different than most. Wifey and I buy things that we both want in advance, with the idea that these things cover our responsibilities to buy each other "gifts".
This year we got a gas fireplace, a generator, and 4 new tires each.
That said, we still gave additional gifts to put under the tree.
I got a pair of flip flops and a set of Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones.
Those are the "things" that I received, but what I enjoyed the most was watching my 3 year old open her gifts. That, and all the time we spent together as a family. It was all so much fun. Seeing our little QT's face light up as she went from one gift to the next was priceless.

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
My family was pretty excited about their gifts (my daughter loved her new pair of earbuds) but no one loved their new toys more than my dogs, :D

I'm pretty happy too as I got an Energy ESW M-8 sub for my desktop system. Now I just have to figure out where to place it . . .

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Got myself Saeco Aroma espresso machine recently. Wifey got new BT headset from me (I don't think she really needs it :)

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
Hodge Podge

Man small gifts were all over the board this year, but was mostly given cash (very generous.) I think that with everyone going all bat$%#! nowadays, I'm going to be purchasing a Ruger SR9. Toys are fun, my family's safety is imperative. Merry x-mas all.

Ruger® SR9® Centerfire Pistols

AC

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
BDs:

Complete Harry Potter series, Led Zeppelin Celebration Day (BD/CD combo) and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

Router Jig and bit set.

Running clothing.

:)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
3 pairs of sock and 2 cigars from Santa. My brother and his family live in Calgary (3 hours away) and this past weekend wasn't good for them, so we aren't doing our big gift exchange until Saturday anyways. I'll only get 2-3 gifts, but I've always looked forward more so to the giving. Besides, I got the best gift I could have asked for last night... "You're my uncle AND my friend"- my 3 year old niece :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis