Chane A3's and A2 For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, a good friend of mine is selling his Chane A3 Towers and matching A2 Center. They were purchased in September 2015 and have ~3.5 years of warranty remaining. The set has been used very little and are in pristine shape. My friend also has the original invoice, literature, and boxes as well. He is asking only $600 for all (3) speakers! All reasonable offers considered. Paypal is accepted. No low ballers please. Please PM me for any further details. Pics forthcoming. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Attachments

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The A3 Towers can be sold separately for only $400! But, the seller wants to sell the A2 Center with the A3 Towers together. These can be picked up in the 29576 and/or 07840 zip code areas. In fact, the seller will be in the 29576 area on the 26th of this month. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. PM me if you have any further questions! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Prefer to sell the A2 Center along w/the A3 Towers. But, will let the A2 Center go for ONLY $199! If interested, then PM me for details! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
These are still available! They must go! Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Still for sale folks! ALL reasonable offers considered.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
New Lower Price!

My friend has decided to let all (3) of his Chane speakers go for ONLY $549! Wow! What a great deal. If interested OR you have any further questions please send me a PM. Thanks!

Cheers.

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Moving On WAY Up!

Folks, my friend has moved up to the Revel F206 Towers. So, the Chanes are still available! ALL reasonable offers considered! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis