William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The version I heard was, it was a Winnebago and he went to the back for a cup of coffee.

regardless of how crazy it sounds, I don't doubt that someone has done this.
That’s the one I always heard. The extended version has something to do do with a lawsuit because it didn’t say you COULDNT do that in the owners guide, and it also won a Stella award.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That’s the one I always heard. The extended version has something to do do with a lawsuit because it didn’t say you COULDNT do that in the owners guide, and it also won a Stella award.
Someone needs to start adding a "We're including this info, to save you from yourself" section.

That falls under "I did something stupid and you let me!".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Barrett Jackson-

'87 Buick Grand Natl
$142K

Never thought I'd see that kinda money for that. :oops: I'd see them go on mecum for maybe $40k.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Barrett Jackson-

'87 Buick Grand Natl
$142K

Never thought I'd see that kinda money for that. :oops: I'd see them go on mecum for maybe $40k.
My first car was almost a GN. Seems like it was about 5k. It was somewhere around 1990, guy had no idea what he had lol.
It worked out. I bought a 69 Camaro that was super clean from Montana. Yep. First car! Still own it 30 years later.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My first car was almost a GN. Seems like it was about 5k. It was somewhere around 1990, guy had no idea what he had lol.
It worked out. I bought a 69 Camaro that was super clean from Montana. Yep. First car! Still own it 30 years later.
Gotta be a custom or one of the first. I've seen all chromed out under the hood for far less.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not much of a custom or low rider person. Maybe fuelie, PS, and disc brakes. That's about it. I'll take manual locks and crank windows too on the old ones.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Barrett Jackson-

'87 Buick Grand Natl
$142K

You should have seen a 87 Grand national GNX sell at the Mecum 2022 auctions, $225k. 55 actual miles. 1 0f 547 made. And noted to be the best of the lot.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Material doesn't hold up?
I guess what I meant, by old school. Back in the days, the engine compartment was nothing but, a ultra busy firewall, wires, hoses, radiator in view with an engine that was chrome to the max. Well today its more to do with the total car itself. Some builders are into clean under hood arrangements, smooth firewalls, underhood painted, hoses and wires hidden, coordinated paint for the motor and inside engine compartment, to make it clean and as some call it a jewelry box... Oh yes there is chrome, but its a high guilty chrome done tastefully to also complement the complete engine compartment and rest of the car. And of course, if its a restoration , its restored to showroom condition.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Barrett Jackson-

'87 Buick Grand Natl
$142K

I knew someone who would be very happy to see this price, if he still owns his. Very low miles, mint condition, never driven in Winter.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like the wing. As much as 8.4L (513cu) and 645hp. The engine is placed longitudinally, and there might be a v12. Makes sense with the very long front lol. I've seen em go for quite a bit on auction.

1713942190849.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis