Cant find anywhere that sells Belden 1505F coax

S

steevo

Enthusiast
Hi i am from the U.K and am looking for a seller of belden 1505F coax cable. I want to make up some cables for my hifi but cant find anywhere that sells it in
on its own in the u.k. I did find a Bluejeans cables which now sells in the u.k but they sell pre terminated cables.
I want to buy 20 meters terminate and make my own cables
with connector i have.
Does anyone know where I can can get it from in th u.k in this sort
qauntity.

Cheers

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi i am from the U.K and am looking for a seller of belden 1505F coax cable. I want to make up some cables for my hifi but cant find anywhere that sells it in
on its own in the u.k. I did find a Bluejeans cables which now sells in the u.k but they sell pre terminated cables.
I want to buy 20 meters terminate and make my own cables
with connector i have.
Does anyone know where I can can get it from in th u.k in this sort
qauntity.

Cheers
Why do you need Belden? Why not just use what's commonly available where you are?

S

steevo

Enthusiast
Why do you need Belden? Why not just use what's commonly available where you are?
I dont know what the equivalent would, i suppose there must be a similar cable with a similar spec, i will see what i can find on google

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I dont know what the equivalent would, i suppose there must be a similar cable with a similar spec, i will see what i can find on google
I don't know how TV is broadcast there (if cable and satellite are as common as they are here) but if you check with an electronics retailer, they should be able to tell you what's used and possibly who sells it near you. As posted, 75 Ohm cable will do the job. I think shipping and taxes would make buying it from this side of the pond prohibitively expensive.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Are you going to do crimped or solder connections? If the latter, make sure your coax has a copper shield or some other metal that compatible with soldering. Not all shields are.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis