Can't connect Denon AVR-2313ci to home network

C

Caton9

Audiophyte
Hi,

I have been trying to connect my Denon AVR-2313ci to my home network but without any luck. DHCP is On on Network information but I cannot change it to Off to use IP address because Information is the only option enabled in Network settings (all the other options like IP control, settings, etc, are all gray (disabled). I have done some reading and tried doing Network and Microprocessor Reset but nothing has changed. I need help please!!
Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum!

Changing the network settings for a network without a DHCP function is described on page 126 of the owners manual. When you go into your network settings, have you highlighted "DHCP" and then pressed ENTER on the remote? You need to press ENTER in order to activate the On/Off selection box.

C

Caton9

Audiophyte
Welcome to the forum!

Changing the network settings for a network without a DHCP function is described on page 126 of the owners manual. When you go into your network settings, have you highlighted "DHCP" and then pressed ENTER on the remote? You need to press ENTER in order to activate the On/Off selection box.
Thank you Adam. When I select DHCP it is not highlighted (on TV screen) however, I can see is selected on the receiver display. If I press ENTER with DHCP selected nothing happens so I cannot change it to Off. I have been reading the user manual but I haven't made any progress with this problem.

S

singhc1979

Audiophyte
Thank you Adam. When I select DHCP it is not highlighted (on TV screen) however, I can see is selected on the receiver display. If I press ENTER with DHCP selected nothing happens so I cannot change it to Off. I have been reading the user manual but I haven't made any progress with this problem.
I am having the same issue with my Denon 2313.....i cannot seem to connect it to my home network, either with DHCP ON or OFF

J

jcunwired

Audioholic
DHCP was the default configuration setting on mine. I suggest you perform a factory reset and if that doesn't work give Denon a call, or if within 30 days do an exchange.

A

Actran

Audioholic
Here's the silly question, but in this age of Wi-Fi everything I must ask - Did you plug the ethernet cable in and is it connected to your router? If the AVR senses no network, it would make sense that the network options would be greyed out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis