Can anyone tell me what brand these are or provide a link with info?

B

braddoes69

Audiophyte
20170904_074909.jpg
20170904_075007.jpg
1.jpg
I recently picked up these two speakers, 15's i think, for home audio. but i cant find anything info on them. Anyone know what brand they are or can provide a link with info on them?

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Got a pic of the whole speakers? That would help.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
From those pics, they seem more like DIY PA speakers. The 1/4" jacks on the back are usually found in pro audio.

Edit: Googletron was fruitless.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Not sure I get the question, when the brand is right there on the front tag. The 1/4" jacks on the back indicate a pro audio speaker; home audio speakers have traditionally used binding posts or spring clips.

Audio companies, and especially speaker companies, come and go. Anything with a low production made before the internet, you aren’t going to be able find much on. A search only got a couple of meaningful hits.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
More pics would help, perhaps of the back of the driver would yield more details as well. My google fu also was fruitless.

B

braddoes69

Audiophyte
Not sure I get the question, when the brand is right there on the front tag. The 1/4" jacks on the back indicate a pro audio speaker; home audio speakers have traditionally used binding posts or spring clips.

Audio companies, and especially speaker companies, come and go. Anything with a low production made before the internet, you aren’t going to be able find much on. A search only got a couple of meaningful hits.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
I tried Researching the speakers to see if i could find, price, other models, and such i couldn't find anything, i should have been a little more explanatory.
They are pa, i got them from my friend who does auditorium, movie theater installation and so on, but that's about the only thing i know.
I just added another picture, sorry about that, didn't realize i had two of the same. but check out the other pic i posted.

B

braddoes69

Audiophyte
More pics would help, perhaps of the back of the driver would yield more details as well. My google fu also was fruitless.
I coulda taken a look at the inside but I didn't want to have to take out the speaker. Just figured I'd ask instead.
Although, I admit, I wouldn't mind seeing what shes got back there, lolol

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
While using Yahoo, I obtained BAI Distributors: Baionline.com

Maybe they are the ones who marketed those speakers. Hope this helps. They may be able to answer your questions?

The woofer and the horn may possibly be Eminence components.

Last edited:
B

braddoes69

Audiophyte

Maybe they are the ones who marketed those speakers. Hope this helps. They may be able to answer your questions?

Interesting.. I got them from a good friend. He installs pro audio systems in amphitheaters, auditoriums, clubs, movie theaters, etc.
A lot of his distributors work out of other countries for tax breaks and or to save on import costs etc.
Meaning all/most of their online material is inaccessible via american servers, causing any info on their products not to show up when performing a basic search on google without a vpn, apn, ip router/blocker, or OS such as Tor, etc.
When I payed him the $50; he said, laughing; "You are getting one helll of a deal, enjoy them as i did'' Also he did mention something about them being pro audio if i remember correctly
As for the info you provided above ill check it out and get back to you.
I appreciate any help, and sorry about getting kind of off topic there, I was mostly just thinking outloud to understand the mess of thoughts in this brain of mine!
Thanks again!

B

braddoes69

Audiophyte

Really funny, I just found out that Baionline.com is actually his website. Also If you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a phone number and then an address, thats the address of his warehouse here in ocala haha.
My whole problem is I didn't want to ask him how much they cost and I just wanted to know some specs on the speakers themselves, figured I could find them online and it not be a big deal and now turning into a headache of a mission.
I wish things were simple but that's not how it works, haha.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting.. I got them from a good friend. He installs pro audio systems in amphitheaters, auditoriums, clubs, movie theaters, etc.
A lot of his distributors work out of other countries for tax breaks and or to save on import costs etc.
Meaning all/most of their online material is inaccessible via american servers, causing any info on their products not to show up when performing a basic search on google without a vpn, apn, ip router/blocker, or OS such as Tor, etc.
When I payed him the $50; he said, laughing; "You are getting one helll of a deal, enjoy them as i did'' Also he did mention something about them being pro audio if i remember correctly
As for the info you provided above ill check it out and get back to you.
I appreciate any help, and sorry about getting kind of off topic there, I was mostly just thinking outloud to understand the mess of thoughts in this brain of mine!
Thanks again!
You're quite welcome! By the way, Eminence speakers are pro audio components and my guess might be exact.

Cheers,

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Those are clearly not home audio speakers. They are some type of instrument speaker likely for lead or bass guitar.

The horn tweeter I'm pretty sure is a cheap piezo type. A pretty typical hack instrument speaker has a large driver usually going full range and topped out with a piezo tweeter as they don't need a crossover.

That sort of rig can be put together for next to nothing, with a woofer like this.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis