By far the coolest amp I have seen

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
It's funny you should say Star Wars. I see your geekiness and raise you a K-9 from Dr. Who!!!
Scan up the page man, you’re way late to the party (and next time, you’re bringing the beer) :p:D

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
I would love to see what exotic speakers those bad boys are hooked up to, although I’m inclined to think that Summer time listening is brutally hot.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Scan up the page man, you’re way late to the party (and next time, you’re bringing the beer) :p:D

Now that I can do!!! How about a case of Arrogant Bastard Ale??? The best!!! It's so good it might (I said "might") even make listening to that amp over those Bose speakers tolerable.

Might.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Nah, forget the Bose. They might make cup-holders for espresso or something, but AB Ale demands real speakers.

itschris

itschris

I think stuff like is cool to look at, but I like my big rectangle boxes better. I still think the Jeff Rowland Amps are the cats a$$!

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
Just so we all understand, this is what a proper 8 cylinder really looks like

Yeah, it's a big picture - get over it:D

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Here ya go :D
That is one sweet looking amp. That's the funny thing about amps... you don't really get to interact with them very much. Your pre-pro? Sure. A receiver? Sure.

But an amp just sits there. Oh, okay, and takes little, baby audio signals and turns them into audio signals powerful enough to drive your speakers.

But there's not much to look at on 'em is there? Aside from, say on this one, for instance, their stunning good looks.

Nice picture.

Last edited:
CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
That is one sweet looking amp. That's the funny thing about amps... you don't really get to interact with them very much. Your pre-pro? Sure. A receiver? Sure.

But an amp just sits there. Oh, okay, and takes little, baby audio signals and turns them into audio signals powerful enough to drive your speakers.

But there's not much to look at on 'em is there? Aside from, say on this one, for instance, their stunning good looks.

Nice picture.
You mean to tell us you’re not turned on by the sight of an amplifier laid bare before you?

And you call yourself a man:p:cool:

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Only turned on by the turbines at the power plant that produce the electricity that power the amp.

Sorry. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis