MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I saw that info-mercial about the kitchen utensil Samurai 360 cutting device, only $14.99. So I ordered one, but when I checked the invoice they tack on $16 worth of shipping/handling/processing fees! I promptly issued a cancellation, hopefully will be the end of it. $16 and would take 4-6 weeks to be delivered? Those info-mercials do not clearly divulge their shipping rates beforehand.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I just glanced at their website. Says B1G1 for 14.99...just pay 6.99 s&h for each item, so an extra 13.98. looks like you were overcharged a bit for whatever reason

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

I just glanced at their website. Says B1G1 for 14.99...just pay 6.99 s&h for each item, so an extra 13.98. looks like you were overcharged a bit for whatever reason
The added charges are for all the 'free' accessories. I doubt the box it all comes in is very big or heavy. Glad I printed the invoice and was able to see their scam. Hope other people can learn from my error. Hopefully the cancellation will get processed soon.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The added charges are for all the 'free' accessories. I doubt the box it all comes in is very big or heavy. Glad I printed the invoice and was able to see their scam. Hope other people can learn from my error. Hopefully the cancellation will get processed soon.
Yep, accessories are "free" except for shipping and handling. From what I've seen they're mostly doing things this way now on that kind of purchasing so you may as well start looking for the fine print rather than assume everything's included.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Yep, accessories are "free" except for shipping and handling. From what I've seen they're mostly doing things this way now on that kind of purchasing so you may as well start looking for the fine print rather than assume everything's included.
Yep, gotta read the fine-print on everything these days! :oops:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
You might find it at places like Walmart or pharmacies like Rite Aid...eventually.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis