budget set of quality earbuds

88Shredder88

88Shredder88

Audiophyte
budget earbuds

Hi, I'm looking at buying a set of earphones but due to budget limitation I'm trying to get the best 'bang for my buck'. I've had a bit of a look around and have rounded up two models Im leaning towards but cant decide between:
Jlabs FIT

88Shredder88

88Shredder88

Audiophyte
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some advice on my next purchase of earphones. Due to budget limitations I'm only able to go up to around $30AU and I have found a couple of sets I'm leaning towards:

Panasonics HJE-355 @$35
Panasonic RP-HJE355-W - Earbud

or Jlabs FIT @$33
JLab Audio - Headphones, Earphones, Earbuds, USB Laptop Speakers, Cases & Accessories

They're just for general music listening, however I like a good, true sound, plenty of punch but bass/mids/treble all in balance (I tend to play with my EQ anyway). Its for my phone (lumia 1020) so microphone is nice but definitely unessential and Id love volume control but I doubt Ill find it at this price range. Over all, the music MUST sound good, at all volume ranges.

Thanks in advance for any advice &)

Regards,
Shredder

Last edited:
88Shredder88

88Shredder88

Audiophyte
Hey, thanks Steve. Sorry about the double post, this site doesn't like my phone and I had a hell of a time trying to post my first question. Decided to leave it for the morning and apparently it posted anyway &\
So yeah, please ignore the first post, I asked it correctly the second time &)

88Shredder88

88Shredder88

Audiophyte
So now I'm tossing up between the Meelectronics m6p or the d1p...leaning towards the d1... Has anyone used both these models? Any reasons why one would be better?...
I like the over-ear semi-flexible cable for the m6p but from the reviews I could find, they are more for bass-lovers...while I like my bass, over-all balance is more important in my books...
On the other hand, I can't find any reviews on the d1p but I do like the flat cable...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah alot of people sleep on the Mee cause they are so cheap. Glad you like them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis