J

jamie2112

Banned
I was bustin balls , on the flip side with insurance you should be able to get a nicer car right ???

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So it seems people are not as smart as I figured you could have usked even tho I'd allready answered some one else

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So it seems people are not as smart as I figured you could have usked even tho I'd allready answered some one else
That red is funny. I've gotten some funny ones lately too. Someone out there is having fun at least.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sucks man, especially that the car is totaled, but at least you are OK. I hope everything works out.
Yeah it really does suck! Thanks man yeah slowly getting there have the insurance guy coming out today to take a look
Glad you are OKish. Hope the insurance companies take good care of you.
thanks Michael, they are so far payd for my tow truck and stuff
I was bustin balls , on the flip side with insurance you should be able to get a nicer car right ???
there was nothing wrong with the car I had it was a 2000 vs commodore wagon I have newer cars yea but that was a daily driver for me I also have a 2009 Toyota hilux
That red is funny. I've gotten some funny ones lately too. Someone out there is having fun at least.
yeah they are haveing fun

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dang! I wish that I would have known that Batman was selling his El Camino.

:D Nice ride, my man.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Dang! I wish that I would have known that Batman was selling his El Camino.

:D Nice ride, my man.
hahaha, thats a hsv bonnet scoop :) verey pricey peace of gear set me back $1700 dropped it down to day on coilovers and stuck some 22'' advantie choppers on it :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm getting me some kind of cool hat and a joint and I am driving that puppy....
hahaha, thats a hsv bonnet scoop :) verey pricey peace of gear set me back $1700 dropped it down to day on coilovers and stuck some 22'' advantie choppers on it :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Bryce how lond have you had that car, looks different that is for sure...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Bryce how lond have you had that car, looks different that is for sure...
umm a few months now just havnt had time to update, yeah its the same shape and stephs car witch is a WM caprice
has dual 3/5'' exhaust supercharger cam heads big wheels good coil overs in the front and airbag lift in the rear,

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
IMG_0721.jpg just on my way to work today thought id stop and have a ciggaret and take a happy snap

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Did you do all the work yourself or have a shop do it? What does one of them look like stock?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Did you do all the work yourself or have a shop do it? What does one of them look like stock?
castle hill performance center done the engien here in victoria, and rollow done the coilovers and airbags, and i done the wheels myself IMG_0411.jpg not the photo has red walled tyres but yeah this is the week i got the car, i had them wheels from my previous car sitting in the garage so i put them on till i found the right set of 22s

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
7.jpg heres a photo that steph had taken the day i picked it up 6.0ltr v8 manual 6 speed stock as a rock in the last few months its had some big changes

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis