annunaki

annunaki

Do you suggest Belden or Canare, 14 gauge, or perhaps 18 is good enough? :eek:
Any DBT?
For the 9-volt battery 18 ga. is fine, but for the car battery one would want to use 1/0 ga. Those batteries have a very high amperage discharge capability. You want to make sure the jolt is the "real deal". The hard part is keeping the 1/0 ga cables in your mouth. If using the car battery, it would be best to sleep in Nomex fireproof sheets & bedding.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
For the 9-volt battery 18 ga. is fine, but for the car battery one would want to use 1/0 ga. Those batteries have a very high amperage discharge capability. You want to make sure the jolt is the "real deal". The hard part is keeping the 1/0 ga cables in your mouth. If using the car battery, it would be best to sleep in Nomex fireproof sheets & bedding.
Thanks, but how do you make sure you get a firm connection to the teeth. I tried the locking banana plugs from Blue Jeans Cable, but they're just not locking correctly, I'm losing power here.... any suggestions? :confused:

majorloser

majorloser

Thanks, but how do you make sure you get a firm connection to the teeth. I tried the locking banana plugs from Blue Jeans Cable, but they're just not locking correctly, I'm losing power here.... any suggestions? :confused:
A good set of heavy duty jumper cables should have some good strong alligator clamps. Should be able to get a good grip on each side of lower jaw.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis