BMR Road Trip Kickoff

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
The BMR Road Show came to an end today with the return of the somewhat battered but unbowed demo speakers. They made stops in over 15 cities across the country. I've posted a BMR Roadshow page on my site reproducing all of the reviews. And I've also updated the main BMR page to show the new piano black cabinets I commissioned. Get them while they're hot. www.philharmonicaudio.com]

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The BMR Road Show came to and end today with the return of the somewhat battered but unbowed demo speakers. They made stops in over 15 cities across the country. I've posted a BMR Roadshow page on my site reproducing all of the reviews. And I've also updated the main BMR page to show the new piano black cabinets I commissioned. Get them while they're hot. www.philharmonicaudio.com]
Dennis if the BMR's are ever near the Western KY area please let me know as I would love to hear them. That is, if you should decide to have another BMR Road Show again in the future. Would be willing to drive a reasonable distance just to get a demo. Therefore, please keep me in mind. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Phil

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
I miss "my" BMRs!

But I'm glad to hear they survived their journey!

Good luck with sales of them with the new cabinets. In an audio world of overpriced bling, they're a real bargain.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The BMR Road Show came to an end today with the return of the somewhat battered but unbowed demo speakers. They made stops in over 15 cities across the country. I've posted a BMR Roadshow page on my site reproducing all of the reviews. And I've also updated the main BMR page to show the new piano black cabinets I commissioned. Get them while they're hot. www.philharmonicaudio.com]
Dennis, do you think that there will be another "BMR Road Trip?" Certainly hope so. Perhaps, even coming closer to the Western KY area, SW Indiana, or SE Illinois. I would be more than willing to drive for a demo. BTW, the new cabinets look fantastic! Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Phil

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
I think you should visit the Washington, D.C. area. I hear it's really nice in the fall. ;)

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
Dennis, do you think that there will be another "BMR Road Trip?" Certainly hope so. Perhaps, even coming closer to the Western KY area, SW Indiana, or SE Illinois. I would be more than willing to drive for a demo. BTW, the new cabinets look fantastic! Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Phil
I kind of doubt it. But maybe I can arrange to send the original Road Show Bimmers, uh BMR's, to you. Someone is interested in them, but if that doesn't work out perhaps I can talk them into one more trip.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I kind of doubt it. But maybe I can arrange to send the original Road Show Bimmers, uh BMR's, to you. Someone is interested in them, but if that doesn't work out perhaps I can talk them into one more trip.
Okay Dennis just let me know as there really is no hurry. There might be a few other in my area that would like to hear them as well. Maybe something can be arranged. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Okay Dennis just let me know as there really is no hurry. There might be a few other in my area that would like to hear them as well. Maybe something can be arranged. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
I would love to hear them. I am in Louisville.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I would love to hear them. I am in Louisville.

Thanks
Jeff

Maybe Dennis can send them to you and I drive up and I can hear them as well. Louisville is only about 2-hours from me. It is an idea. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Works for me!

Well, lets see if Dennis is up for it. I do know he has been really busy right now. But, perhaps something can be arranged. Will get back to you on it. I would be coming in on I-64 East on the Indiana side. Guess we can split the shipping costs eh? Sounds like fun Jeff!

Cheers,

Phil

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Yea. I am in a transition mode with a move but can make it happen. I only have some of my gear at the house.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yea. I am in a transition mode with a move but can make it happen. I only have some of my gear at the house.

That all can be worked out Jeff. No worries. But, I do have to ask---are you a Louisville Cardinal basketball fan? I bleed blue myself as in UK Wildcats! :) Spoiler alert*** I have always liked Louisville too! :oops:

Cheers,

Phil

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
No I just moved here about 3 months ago. No KY allegiance

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You can wear your blue

We will see. BTW, there may be some others not too far from Louisville that may like to hear the BMR's as well. Would you be against perhaps allowing a few more people to demo them in your home? If not, it is okay. Let me know and I will contact Dennis. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Fine by me. We can work out details later

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Fine by me. We can work out details later

Okay Jeff. I will send Dennis a message and see what he has to say. Will get back to you. Or, you can contact him as well if you so choose to do so. Thanks once again.

Cheers,

Phil

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
Okay Jeff. I will send Dennis a message and see what he has to say. Will get back to you. Or, you can contact him as well if you so choose to do so. Thanks once again.

Cheers,

Phil
All of this will depend on whether the interested party decides to buy the Road Show BMR's or a new shiny pair. He's thinking it over.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
All of this will depend on whether the interested party decides to buy the Road Show BMR's or a new shiny pair. He's thinking it over.
I fully understand Dennis. Business comes first. There really is no hurry on my end anyways. Will wait and see. Then we can go from there. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis