davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow the DC and Marvel franchises are really starting to reach down in their lineups. All I remember about Blue Beetle was that he was the 1st JLA member that Doomsday almost killed in Death of Superman.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked this movie. It isn't going to be a top 10 action flicks IMO, but by not taking itself too seriously and not feeling too "corporate formula" aka Mouse and Marvel, it works. It has it where it counts: decent action, comedy, fun. It was more entertaining than the Marvel and DC movies in the last year or so.

Blue Beetle is only new to film IMO. There was already a TV series and animated series, so DC really want it out there for some reason.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I usually don't want another origin story but this character needed one. I hope they make more.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I only heard about this recently via a trailer, looked fun for when it comes up in my streaming services (at least would rather try it that way than buying the disc). Never heard of the character/series before myself....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched about 15 minutes of this movie.

Had to turn it off. I guess just not my cup of tea. :D

I did the same thing watching “The Marvels”. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I only heard about this recently via a trailer, looked fun for when it comes up in my streaming services (at least would rather try it that way than buying the disc). Never heard of the character/series before myself....
It is on Max (HBO). Prime is rent or buy, no free.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis