Beta Infinity's came today

P

philh

Full Audioholic
Wow, I'm impressed with my new Infinity Beta 50's, 360 center, and 250 surrounds!!! Wanted these almost two years ago, and other priorities, and looking at speaker after speaker after speaker, and kept coming back to the same thing. First thing to listen to was the kids CRap, while installing the rears. Then the Eagles DTS disk, which was unbelievable. Watching Polar Express right now, and can not believe the combination of my home built sub with the 50's. What a huge difference, even with the awful room dynamics. Guess the only thing left to do is consider wiring up the old infinity quads as rears.

It was worth the wait!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
congratulations, unbeatable in HT (for the price) and very competetive in music!

P

philh

Full Audioholic
Left front speaker is still blocked by the treadmill, and even blocked it's unbelievable. The only local store that had NHT speakers, also had another brand I don't remember, that IMO competed with the Beta 50's, at $2,399 a pair. Hard to remember speakers days apart, but I know the NHT towers were obnoxious. So happy I didn't succumb to WAF :)

Thanks for all your help!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis