T

tdamocles

Junior Audioholic
Bestbuy 2 day Labor Day sale:

Buy the Samsung BD-P1500 and get a $100 gift card (online only) - Here

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
NOt sure why people still buy things from best buy ?? talk about throwing your money away..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
NOt sure why people still buy things from best buy ?? talk about throwing your money away..
I don't think that people should consider Best Buy as their only source for gear, nor do I think that people should avoid Best Buy simply because they assume that it's more expensive. Best Buy was willing to match the best total online price that I found for my Pioneer, so I bought local from them instead of waiting to have it delivered. Worked out great for me.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I just bought a Logitech Harmony One from them yesterday... the remote was normally $250, but they had it on sale for $199.99 and I got a 10% off coupon from the internet which made it $180, then I had a $30 gift card... so all in all after tax I paid $163.04 for it, and I don't think I would have saved much more, if anything at all had I bought it online, plus I got to have it right away so I could start programming it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
As much as I'd like to move away from BB, my locally owned shops like to stick very, very close to MSRP and don't like to deal. That makes BB the cheapest local source for equipment when they have their sales on. I sometimes have to wait a long time for something I want to go on sale, but I'm OK with that. I don't pay full BB price. The other reason for me is that the internet sales network in Canada isn't as developed as in the States and I just can't find Canadian online sales like there are in the States. I wish I could take advantage of more online deals from the States, but the cost of international shipping, fees and taxes takes away any price advantage of online shopping. So BB and FS it is.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave, we should set up some sort of trade agreement. I'll smuggle you some A/V equipment if you send some sweet Molson Dry back my way.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Dave, we should set up some sort of trade agreement. I'll smuggle you some A/V equipment if you send some sweet Molson Dry back my way.
OOOHHH Molson Dry ....thats the goods......:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It sounds tempting. If I ever take a road trip in the vicinity of AZ, I'l bring all the Molson Dry I can carry. Usually I take Labatt's 50 to my ex-pat friends in SC.

When I vacation in the States, I try to find deals on big ticket items at local shops and use my annual duty exemption at the border. It saves me money but complicates warranty issues if I have any trouble.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just to add, best buy is no longer gonna carry the Klipsch Reference stuff and they are letting the remaining pieces go CHEAP. my buddy picked a pair of RB51's for 150 and RB10's for 100.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
You can get both volumes of Kill Bill on BD at Best Buy for $40 ($20x2).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis