Best XLR Cables for Mcintosh Interconnect

Z

zanvetto

Audiophyte
Hello.
I have a Mcintosh MCD500 (SA-CD, CD) player and a MA7000 Integrated Power Amplifier and I want to connect it using XLR cables.
I researched the internet and found the Monster M1000i XLR cables, but I want to know if this are best one, or if there is any better option in the market?
Thank you for the help.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Anything will work. I compared a $400 set of Ixos cables with an Audio Technica mic cable that came with one of my microphones. I even had someone switch them when they wanted, if they wanted. If they disconnected them and just reconnected them, that was fine. It was so far from being worth $400 I offered to return them for the client and he said I should just leave them in the system.

The Blue Jeans aren't actually better but they aren't going to be any worse, either. Blue Jeans uses excellent materials and deals with reality, not BS.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
i like cable solutions they sell canare cable similar to blue jean cable company and have similar prices.

www.cs1.net

i hear alot of good things about blue jean though so ....

B

B3Nut

Audioholic
Check any music store for ProCo cables. Belden wire, Neutrik connectors, lifetime warranty. No esoteric silliness, just a solidly-made cable from Kalamazoo, MI. They make them in short enough lengths, I think the pro audio department at most Guitar Center stores have them.

K

KODG

Junior Audioholic
interconnect

Hello.
I have a Mcintosh MCD500 (SA-CD, CD) player and a MA7000 Integrated Power Amplifier and I want to connect it using XLR cables.
I researched the internet and found the Monster M1000i XLR cables, but I want to know if this are best one, or if there is any better option in the market?
Thank you for the help.
If you have a high quality reciever I would use IMO the audioquest Sky XLR interconnects. you can find them used for decent pricing. The Sky is a silver wire interconnect (AQ top of the line inter.) & silver is better than copper @ transmitting signals.

Kodg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis