I enjoyed the sound effects to Condemned but maby its just me :S

S

StiMpACk

Enthusiast
Uncharted has really nice quality and great surround sound, gets my vote ;o

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
I said this in another thread, I think, but I've been more impressed with video game sound and cinematography than I have movies in the past year or so.

Uncharted has really nice quality and great surround sound, gets my vote ;o
I think I'm going to pick that up today.

S

StiMpACk

Enthusiast
I said this in another thread, I think, but I've been more impressed with video game sound and cinematography than I have movies in the past year or so.

I think I'm going to pick that up today.
nice, i enjoyed finishing the game, very good story line and cut scenes kinda made me feel like i was in the game/watching a movie. when you start the game and learn what it's about, you might think cliche, but just keep playing, definitely will be in for a surprise :}

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
I'm on the jetski now. The story is kind of the lame, but I'm really into it. I love the visuals and searching around. I'm always low on ammo though!

S

StiMpACk

Enthusiast
i just picked up SW : Forced Unleashed and i gotta admit, one of the best sounding games, feels like your in the movie haha. one game i NEED to turn on my receiver everytime i play ;o

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
i just picked up SW : Forced Unleashed and i gotta admit, one of the best sounding games, feels like your in the movie haha. one game i NEED to turn on my receiver everytime i play ;o
It's the little things in that game. If you've seen the movies it's almost like they've made it a point to use all the sounds from the movies in the game. One of my favorite sub torture tests in episode 2 is at the beginning of the movie when the Naboo cruiser descends towards the planet and lands on the landing pad and gets blown up. The sound of the ship's engines is perfectly recreated in several scenes in the game.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis