Best place to find 10ft 4k capable HDMI cables.

B

Brandon Charlsen

Audioholic Intern
Where is a good place to find 10FT HDMI cables for a reasonable price. Also I have DSL Internet, does the type of ethernet cable matter when it's being hooked up to my Xbox one s?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd get this one if you're on a budget (bluejeans' are no doubt nice, too....but too pricey for me). They also have ethernet cable and, like HDMI cable, as long as it works you're good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pricey for CAT5, 6, 6a maybe, but they're also certified. Their HDMI cables come in nearly every price category and it is really the quality of their products you are after. They give no BS about their products, just well built cables. They are a little more expensive because they are literally a small mom and pop shop. I like to support places that are more concerned with doing it right

There's also redmere from Monoprice for HDMI, which many here have said are excellent.

https://www.monoprice.com/category?c_id=102&cp_id=10255

Relatively recent interview:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/why-your-cat6-5e-network-cable-is-slowing-you-down-an-interview-with-blue-jeans-cable.86723/

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Mediabridge seems to be certified as well....but outside of hdmi (or ethernet) I would just make my own these days, though.

B

Brandon Charlsen

Audioholic Intern
I forgot to mention all of this is going to a 4k screen with a 4k pass through on my reciever

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I knew that....it's in your title (but made me think about it as I just reread your first post and was scratching my head LOL).

B

Brandon Charlsen

Audioholic Intern
so since these Media bridge cables say they are 4k compatible, but are they UHD compatible??? or am i stupid for even asking that?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
so since these Media bridge cables say they are 4k compatible, but are they UHD compatible??? or am i stupid for even asking that?
The link shows they're 4k and 18gbps capable and can handle all the other HDMI options available....did you scroll down to the bottom of the page?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis