Best Place To Buy Denon Electronics?

C

choraks

Audiophyte
Are there any online retailers that discount Denon receivers? I can't find any.
Steve

M

m_vanmeter

Full Audioholic
first suggestion.... purchase only from an authorized Denon online dealer http://usa.denon.com/OnlineETailers.asp Denon will not validate a warranty sold by a non-authorized dealer.

of the group, try calling customer support at ABT, Electronics Expo, or 6th Ave. They are constrained from listing discount prices by Denon, so their best deals are handled over the telephone. Also, search for 6ave.com coupons, they often have % off coupons, but they are hard to find.

Currently, you can get excellent pricing on the 2009 lineup of Denon receivers, the xx0 or xxx0 model numbers. The new 2010 receivers are the xx1 or xxx1 models ( 590 vs. 591 as an example)

G

gvthisbookahome

Audioholic Intern
Once you find an authorized Denon dealer, then go to retailmenot or couponmountain!

Also check out
Fatwallet
Ultimatecoupons
couponcabin
currentcodes

Also, try asking your local Denon dealer for a discount. I've encountered dealers in Massachusetts who offer between 5 to 15 % without any hassle. And, by the way, they will not advertise these discounts over the phone or on the web. You'll have to go in, browse, and ask.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I purchased a refurbished Denon from ecost.com and it's been great, same goes for my parents. Great way to save a lot on a great receiver.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Electronics Expo often has coupons getting Denon receivers down to a good price.

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Dakmart has some pretty good deals on refurbs, plus they're an authorized dealer.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've purchased Denon from both Dakmart & eCost.

eCost is a little cheaper. I like the way you can always tell if a Denon is in stock or not, unlike Dakmart.

I would buy from both again. My first choice is eCost.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
You can always check for local Denon dealers, I've hooked quite a few people up in my area when they've just needed a single product. You can check for local smaller sellers that may be up for a box sale.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis