Best Ceiling speakers to pair

S

Striker1980

Audiophyte
Hi there all! Looking to get some advice on ceiling speakers to use in new construction house. Im thinking about getting 4 of the bowers and wilkins CCM683. They will be used on there own possibly and paired with energy connoisseur C-9 towers and Energy cc-1 center energy take surrounds and a couple of subs for a dolby atmos setup. Can anyone give me some advice as to whether or not this would be a good setup? or any suggestions for ceiling speakers that are better for the price?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hi there all! Looking to get some advice on ceiling speakers to use in new construction house. Im thinking about getting 4 of the bowers and wilkins CCM683. They will be used on there own possibly and paired with energy connoisseur C-9 towers and Energy cc-1 center energy take surrounds and a couple of subs for a dolby atmos setup. Can anyone give me some advice as to whether or not this would be a good setup? or any suggestions for ceiling speakers that are better for the price?
So these B&W ceiling speakers will be used as Surround Speakers?

For surround speakers, pretty much anything would work well. I prefer to get bigger 8" speakers. And generally I would not spend too much on Surround speakers.

Unless you plan to get all B&W speakers later.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis