Best blu ray internal drive?

T

Trev

Audioholic
Hey fellas,

It's been long overdue since I sold my blu ray player, that I need to pickup a new drive.

Every review I read on every model internal blu ray drive has cons to it. Would really like to know in your opinions, what the best blu ray drive is on the market at the moment or announced.

I wager this is a fair place to ask because while I'm tuned into many PC parts manufacturers, maybe there're other vendors you're aware of who've released drives that won't commonly be found in parts shops.

Anyway, any info you got or articles to share would be awesome. Would like to make sure I've covered all bases before choosing which to buy.

A

arkight

Junior Audioholic
I would be interested in knowing this as well my current blu-ray player quality isnt as good as my traditional regular sony BD. I dont think it is the computer since i have crystal clear HD picture through my Ceton card to my TV.

O

Oliver11

Audiophyte
Mmmm i am using SOny company's Blue Ray drive and this si the best and a good quality lens in this drive i am uising this from round about 13 months and this is still read the CD better and also RW the CD so i should prefer to use the Sony company's Blue Ray Drive othewise mamny other comapnys are making the Blue Ray Drive and you can purcahse any one....

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I have a couple of LG drives and they work really well, I've heard good things about the Pioneer drives too, but I use my blu ray drives mostly for ripping, and occasionally burning discs, but not often do I use them to playback discs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis