Behringer A500 Amplifier Give Away! Enter Here.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
I have a mint condition Behringer A500.

http://www.behringer.com/a500/index.cfm?lang=ENG

It is as-is, no warranty, but it seems to make sound just fine if you hook it up. I make no claims towards sound quality either way - but I think it works within manufacturer specifications. To be specific, I did think I heard a slight high frequency distortion - but I heard the same thing on two different A500s and in all honestly - it could very well be in my imagination. I have heard this kind of claim before regarding this amplifier on other forums - and I don't feel like taking the time to set up a proper DBT, nor do I feel like taking the time to set up and do thorough measurements as I am not set up to do amplifier measurements.

Anyways, if you want to win this amplifier, simply reply to this thread with the word ENTER in your post(btw, you can type ENTER as many times as you like). If you add anything else; an image, a link, a symbol of any type(including punctuation marks): you will be disqualified. The only extra content allowed in a post is your signature line.

Contest is open to U.S. residents in the 50 states ONLY. To enter, you must have at least 50 posts on this forum at the time of entering.

The first 40 qualified entries will be entered. No more. Entries after this number will be disqualified/ignored. Frankly, I'm too lazy to write more than 40 entry slips to draw out of a box/hat/etc. :)

Entries due by 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, July 14th, 2008. Drawing will be made within 2 days after this period and be announced no later than midnight July 17, 2008.

Winner pays shipping of $20.00 flat cost and insured for it's retail value to the 48 contiguous states. Shipment to Alaska or Hawaii may be more. Item will be sent in original carton. Shipment will be sent FedEx or UPS GROUND. Item will only be shipped to U.S. addresses.

Winner will be announced shortly after the drawing in a separate post in the amplifier forum.

Winner must respond to my PMs or PM me within 24 hours of being announced as the winner in the announcement post, or I will select a another winner from the same list(removing the first winner from the entries). Just 1 minute past the deadline and I will enforce this rule.

-Chris

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis