H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Hello, I just wanted to share my bedroom setup now that is up and going. I appreciate every one's help:) I'm still getting situated in my new place, so everything hasn't found it's home yet.

Current configuration: NHT Classic 2 speakers, Emotiva Mini-X a-100, and Grace Digital Solo.
(I have a B&K reference 30 stashed away for future use).

0319132237.jpg

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I like it; clean and neat. Plus the NHTs are really nice speakers. I have something similar in my bedroom using a pair of audioengine A-5s with a computer as a streaming source. So what is the sound quality from the Grace Digital Solo like? I've been thinking of picking one up for my workshop.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
The sound from the solo is actually pretty good and better than I expected. A lot depends on the what you're streaming to it. You can get refurbished from GD's site for about 1/4 the price. I called and found out most of the returns were from people who didn't realize it doesn't have a speaker. I also have their wi-fi tuner which has great sound - it has a decent dac, and it has digital, both rca and optical, out. GD's site and literature is lagging behind their development. It has quite a few more features than they list, and Reciva has come through with my requests for adding stations and features. Reciva is much better than DLNA. Beware, that unlike your Squeezbox, it's a menu type system. You get used to it pretty quick though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis