Because I'm really not awsome at anything...

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Link didn't work bud, You Tube said 'malformed video ID'. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, a bad link. Chris, you really aren't awesome at anything. :D J/K!!!

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I was hoping it was a musician! Thanks for your thread, a couple of weeks ago I was enraptured while driving and listening to the local classical station. They had a bunch of your artists being interviewed and performing. I remember this young girl playing Bach, and when I learned of her age I was thinking WTF! I've been meaning to research this talent, and your thread finally gave me the impetus to find out. I just tried Hilda Wang, Hilda Wong, and I finally found it with Hilda Huang. Here she is 11 y.o. and the performance doesn't begin until past 5 minute mark. Its not perfect, but she gives the lines excellent individuality, IMO.

From the Top at Carnegie Hall

Please excuse the hijack.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
VERY cool! I use to yo-yo a little bit, but nothing like that.

Those aren't your daddy's yo-yos, for sure. Those are some fancy ones.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, Chris - don't sell yourself short. You're probably awesome at something. Sure, it might not be something that makes the family proud, but I'll bet that you've got something.

Take me. I am a world-class procrastinator, with my laziness sometimes reaching mythical levels. If there was an Olympic event in either one, well...I wouldn't win it because I would never get around to registering. In my opinion, the true champions would never compete. :)

itschris

itschris

At my company, I report directly to the CEO and CAO. They always give me the worst tasks and processess. I finally asked why they make me do these manual, mundane, nonesensical things to do. The responded that since I'm the laziest person alive, they know I won't put up with doing anything manual or time consuming and I'll automate it.

So maybe I'm good at that. I guess I'm great at daydreaming. I think about the media room I would like to build with my McIntosh and B&W gear. I'm really good at getting hurt too. I've had over 300 stitches and broken about 20 bones in lifetime. That's pretty incredible.... I guess.

... well here's one! My wife was just looking over my shoulder reading what I wrote and she said I'm an awsome kisser!!!!!!!! Well there you have it! I thought about pressing her a bit more and taking that to the next level but I didn't want to push my luck. In fact... now I'm wondering what that was gonna cost me. I'm probably gonna have to take her shopping tomorrow after work!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She reads over your shoulder?

Okay, guys...ixnay on the glass igurinesfay.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Next time just Copy and Paste the "Embed" link from you Tube to
Yeah, and that's why all of your YouTube videos have the [ IMG] [ /IMG] brackets around them. :)

Just copy and paste the "Embed" link (found off to the right of the video - some videos have it, some don't) directly into the post text box. For example, Chris, here is your video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
20 broken bones? That is way more interesting than any yo-yo trick.
Do tell.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis