B&W CM9s and CMC2 Center

C

canelli

Audioholic
I have a pair of CM9s and the matching CMC2 center that I need to sell. The speakers are in the black piano gloss and are in really great shape. I am the original owner and bought them for use in a den, but I have since moved and need to free some space.

The purchase would include all the original gear and factory boxes.

Asking price for all three is $2,600.

I am in Northern Houston for local pick and will split shipping costs, but buyer pays all other fees.

I also have a pair of B&W 683s without boxes. Anyone doing local pickup could get a great deal on the 683s. Pictures will be added shortly.

CM9sAndCMC2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Pictures from them with your location / shipping options would help you selling your speakers.

C

canelli

Audioholic
I don't have the original boxes for the 683s. I called to get replacement boxes but BW is asking too much money. Where are you located?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't have the original boxes for the 683s. I called to get replacement boxes but BW is asking too much money. Where are you located?
You could also buy big cardboard boxes and fill them with some protective material with speakers. How ever this will add costs as well.

R

Rtad82

Audiophyte
Would you be
willing to sell the center channel cmc2? I have cm9s just looking to get cmc2

C

canelli

Audioholic
Hi Rtad82,

I am willing to sell the CMC2 separately.

Sent you a message

Last edited:
C

canelli

Audioholic
The CMC2 has sold.

The pair of CM-9s are still available. I would prefer to sell these speakers to a member of Audiohaulics.

Asking price for the CM-9s is now $1600.

C

canelli

Audioholic
The CM9s are sold. I hope the new owners greatly enjoy their new speakers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis