B&W CM1 S1's For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Have a set of near mint B&W CM1 S1's in black for sale. Just have too much gear and scaling back/simplifying. Also having some health problems. Will let these go for ONLY $500 shipped within the Conus areas. Have the original box, and etc. If interested, then please send me a PM. Only serious inquiries please. Absolutely no low-ballers. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

upload_2017-9-14_14-4-25.png

upload_2017-9-14_14-5-1.png

upload_2017-9-14_14-5-34.png

upload_2017-9-14_14-6-3.png

upload_2017-9-14_14-6-39.png

upload_2017-9-14_14-7-9.png

Cheers,

Phil

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Is it with a heavy heart? I know you like B&W's.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Is it with a heavy heart? I know you like B&W's.
No, just scaling back and simplifying my setup. Having some health issues that keep me from being able to mess with my gear very much. Just have too much setting around. Need to make some room as I hope to move soon as well. Appreciate your kind words though. But, I will be okay. Not selling off everything as I have to have my music.

Cheers,

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No, just scaling back and simplifying my setup. Having some health issues that keep me from being able to mess with my gear very much. Just have too much setting around. Need to make some room as I hope to move soon as well. Appreciate your kind words though. But, I will be okay. Not selling off everything as I have to have my music.

Cheers,

Phil
Are you gonna be moving somewhere you won't get kicked out for having a subwoofer? :p

Hope you get your health issues sorted out Phil. Stay positive!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Are you gonna be moving somewhere you won't get kicked out for having a subwoofer? :p

Hope you get your health issues sorted out Phil. Stay positive!
Yeah, the subwoofer thing is going to be a no no. That is why I am selling my B&W and Dentons b/c the 220's have better low end than the Dentons. The B&W has far better low end than both my Dentons and /or 220's. However, I prefer the sound of the 220's. That is, the 220's have more low end than the Dentons, but give up a bit of the warmness that the Dentons have.

If the Denons had better low end, then they would be the perfect speakers for me. The 220's sound really good and a sub is really not needed. As such, the Dentons and/or the B&W's are going up for sale asap. :):):) Just too much gear doing nothing but collecting dust. Time for a change.

Cheers,

Phil

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Was it you who bought those Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers? I was always curious about those.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Was it you who bought those Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers? I was always curious about those.
Yes, I bought both the Dentons and the Diamond 220's. Still have a set of B&W CM1 S1's as well. Keeping the 220's and selling off the rest. The 220's sound better w/o a sub. Been listening to my music while on my desktop lately. No need in all of this gear setting around collecting dust. Time for a change. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
UPDATE!

Price now lowered to ONLY $450 shipped within the CONUS areas.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis