flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I am sorry bud, now its never going to end....
The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin - YouTube
The Beatles-Yellow Submarine lyrics - YouTube

if you haven't pllayed them on that mac/bw/svs system yet, you should be ashamed, now is as good a time as any, its sunday.................. lets get weird.... well as in as far from normal as we can with out embarrassing our fathers and breaking our mothers hearts...
Lol lol. Wish I could, kind of busy doing the thing that lets me have the Mac, BW, and SVS system. :rolleyes:

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Its SUNDAY at 5:45 pm, who is watching you clean your house naked on a webcam now? :D

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Here they are as it stands. Slowly cleaning it up. Kind of hard with newborns!!!!!! ;-)

E

English210

Audioholic
I don't appreciate that. My website got taken down. HUGE pay cut. Lol lol. :p
Doncha HATE that?? Bunch of judgemental, non-appreciative, prigs!! How can you be expected to maintain the standards to which you wish to become accustomed??

Did I catch an 's' on the end of 'newborn' in that other post?? You had twins?

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
lol lol . No twins, but I have a 13 month old as well!!!!! :eek:

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I love looking at pics of your system, you have great taste....

My kids are 2 years apart so we never had both in diapers at the same time, I feel for you bro, that is a lot of work.... How far apart are they? I think anything under a year apart is considered "irish twins"....

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I love looking at pics of your system, you have great taste....

My kids are 2 years apart so we never had both in diapers at the same time, I feel for you bro, that is a lot of work.... How far apart are they? I think anything under a year apart is considered "irish twins"....
Thanks!! They're almost Irish twins. They are 13 months apart. Busy, busy, busy, to say the least…...:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis