flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Mayday mayday, you're flying out of control on the wallet. :D

Congrats and enjoy! :D

MC452 + 802D2 sound great even when they are silent. ;)
I declared an emergency but no one answered!!!!!:eek: Thanks. Like I said, I'm done with buying for a very, very, very, very, long time. ;)

And yes, they even sound good in the box. lol :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I declared an emergency but no one answered!!!!!:eek: Thanks. Like I said, I'm done with buying for a very, very, very, very, long time. ;)

And yes, they even sound good in the box. lol :D
Welcome to the Audio Nirvana Club, where we hope to not buy any more gears for a very long, long, time. :D

Yeah, many times I would just walk in my HT room just to look at my gears and then leave with a smiley face. :)

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
See, I knew I wasn't the only one. Wait till I tell my wife I'm normal. :) I sneak in to look at them too!!!!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
See, I knew I wasn't the only one. Wait till I tell my wife I'm normal. :) I sneak in to look at them too!!!!
Audio Haven. :D

It's therapeutic. It calms me down. :)

I could be watching Netflix's severely 90% compressed (instead of 0% compressed original BD) 1080p movies and still be happy because I can instantly see all my gears and be blissful. :eek: :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Audio Haven. :D

It's therapeutic. It calms me down. :)

I could be watching Netflix's severely 90% compressed (instead of 0% compressed original BD) 1080p movies and still be happy because I can instantly see all my gears and be blissful. :eek: :D
You have too much money....

You have too many pharmaceuticals....

I'm pretty happy simply staring at my equipment when I'm stoned too. :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
You're both grounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The other day my GF and I were cuddling on the couch and my come walked in and asked me with a smile to "please get your bong out of the kitchen".

Today I get grounded by Irv for enjoying a little herb and staring at my speakers. FML. :p

E

English210

Audioholic
Awesome!! Santa lost my address, so no new-to-me Focals for the time being - but your setup looks great, ENJOY!! :)

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Awesome!! Santa lost my address, so no new-to-me Focals for the time being - but your setup looks great, ENJOY!! :)
You better hurry up. I'm starting to sell my wife on the idea of a living room system with the Focal 1028s, the MA7000, the old Adcom GCD-750, a Sonos, and an SB-13. :D

Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying this…… Happy New year to ALL of us addicts. :eek:;)

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
What are those silver things under your speaker cables? :confused: They couldn't be what I think they are...

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
What a frightening thought! Flyboy is waaay too smart for that! Right Flyboy? Just tell us that your wife put them there. :)
lol lol . That's my OCD kicking in. With the cryogenically cured, thought infused IKEA soundstage cable lifting kit :eek:, I can vacuum under the cables when cleaning the room. It makes things a little neater. :D

So don't worry Irvrobinson, there is no sound improvement from the cable lifters, the sound improvement comes from the cables after spending 2 hours in the wine fridge. lol lol :p

Just kidding……..;)

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nonamehifi.com have cable lifters for $109 for a set of six, you can open a plug in the bottom and fill 'em with sand :D

It's for you mate :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis