Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Engine Joe

Junior Audioholic
For a second, I thought Axiom had gotten into a whole new area...

M

Maurice

Enthusiast
Hmmm

Looks cool, anything that plays dvd's is cool with me. Nice little travel buddy.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
I've heard of Axion. They have some nice looking stuff. One day... *sighs*

Until then, this would really keep the kids quiet on those long trips.

Please... :D

E

eGadget

Audiophyte
Affordable Price - Cool Unit!

I have purchased an Axion LCD TV before - it has been 2 years now - and is still working fine - for such a low price for a durable LCD TV - I'd say Axion did a pretty good job...btw, I just logged onto their website www.axiontv.com

Seems like they are giving away a 20" LCD Combo for a contest or sth...check it out :) I wish I win both :D

J

jzac

Audioholic
...and then he said... no, she said... no, he said... darn, who cares! Just hand it over to me and make my day. :D

S

sjcguy

Junior Audioholic
So bad that Axiom doesn't have outlet in San Jose

Oops, never heard of this one. thought of "Axiom".

"I have relative in CA but never heard of Axion. But i want to win."

Anyway, i have to re-register. tried all password and emails but none of them works.
Wish myself luck. btw, i want to win the yamaha YSP-1

Last edited:
F

Frankonwheels

Audiophyte
I'v already got a Polaroid portable that was given to me while in the hospital, but it actually overheats and poops out (sorry for the obscure technical jargon) when viewed for too long (Lord of the Rings DVD's cannot be watched in a single sitting!). Therefore, I wouldn't mind trying a new one at no expense to me. Thank you, Axion, whoever you are.

mkossler

mkossler

Audioholic
Well, I look forward to comparing this, if I win it, to our magnavox 7" DVD player. His 'n Hers - works for me!

Cheers -

algernon

algernon

Audioholic
ooooooh!....Pick Me...Pick Me!

ooooooh!....Pick Me...Pick Me!

F

Fuchal

Enthusiast
I haven't really been a fan of these, but of course I've never really used one - they're usually too expensive and its easier just to use my 12" PowerBook. :)

F

Frzdrdhppy

Enthusiast
Lost Axion TV...and friend

Used to have a small hanheld Axion tv with about a 2" screen. Loaned it to a friend. Haven't seen either since. Hope they are happy together. :eek:

---Frz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis