I

internova

Enthusiast
I have a set of Axiom M60 tower speakers for sale. Black Oak finish v1.

Floorstanding Speakers : Millennia M60 v3 - Axiom Audio

These are great audiophile speakers. You can read professional reviews from the Internet. I am upgrading my speakers so these are for sale.

They are in perfect conditions. They perform fantastically and no cosmetic flaws to my eyes. You can audition them before buying. I can take pictures if you desire but it's better to actually see it when you audition them.

I'm the original owner and they have been in a non-smoking, no pets, single family house since day 1.

Washington DC Local Preferred.

U

UncleM

Enthusiast
Axiom M60 v.3

How did you use the M60's - music, HT?
What make/model amp(s) did you use to drive them?
What speakers are you upgrading to?
Do you have other Axioms (surrounds, center, sub) available?

I

internova

Enthusiast
How did you use the M60's - music, HT?
What make/model amp(s) did you use to drive them?
What speakers are you upgrading to?
Do you have other Axioms (surrounds, center, sub) available?
They are my HT mains. I have center and the surrounds. Center is sold. Surrounds are too much trouble to remove b/c they are being mounted on the wall.

I'm upgrading to this: Alexis Sound

U

UncleM

Enthusiast
Axiom M60 v.3

Can I get a couple photos - grilles on and off, binding posts, rear labels?
Also, I see "Black oak finish V1" in your description. Please and confirm for me that these are v.3's M60s.
Are you located in the D. of C. or outside in VA, MD? I want to figure drive times.
Thanks.

I

internova

Enthusiast
No, these are v1, not v3. I believe they have the v2 crossover. They are still singing - never been boxed.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I can take photos. I'm in VA.

Can I get a couple photos - grilles on and off, binding posts, rear labels?
Also, I see "Black oak finish V1" in your description. Please and confirm for me that these are v.3's M60s.
Are you located in the D. of C. or outside in VA, MD? I want to figure drive times.
Thanks.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
How much do those Rebecca's go for?:D I hate that they don't tell you the price.:mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis