ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well I told Carolyn that I wanted to get the Yamaha RX 1800 and this is what we got instead which was the same exact price. I guess it's HER turn now huh...

Well, at least it's only 1.5lbs so much easier to move then the Yammy would have been.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
There's nothing wrong with you're 659 anyway.
Absolutely adorable. And the blue glow from the eyes does look like the Yamaha in Pure Direct mode.:)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Looks cute. What is it? Won't it be a snack for your other dogs?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
A small snack. The Airedale weighs almost 80 lbs and this little Yorkie will top out a 4 or 5lbs.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Now that's funny.

Carolyn has been asking for a small dog for about a year so I broke down.

And the blue glow from the eyes does look like the Yamaha in Pure Direct mode.:)

N

NickN

Enthusiast
Just showed the picture to one of my friends and he said that you will have the dog long time, he "granny" had one the lived to be 22! So you'll probably have it longer then kept the RX.:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Well I told Carolyn that I wanted to get the Yamaha RX 1800 and this is what we got instead which was the same exact price. I guess it's HER turn now huh...

Well, at least it's only 1.5lbs so much easier to move then the Yammy would have been.
My mom has one, 6 months old, my kid named her Pearly (don't ask me why, he's five.) They have good dispositions with the people they know, with strangers not to good.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Greg, it has blue eyes like your Emotiva amp:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The title of this thread is "avr" which is short for Audio Video Receiver. It was also posted in the General A/V discussions section, which is the wrong section, but we are pretty understanding of that small mistake. But this is completely unforgivable. You tantalized me with the "avr" title, I got all excited over a dog? WTF IS THIS CRAP?:mad:

Just kidding, cute dog.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Heck, we all get to see AVRs everyday:D
The title of this thread is "avr" which is short for Audio Video Receiver. It was also posted in the General A/V discussions section, which is the wrong section, but we are pretty understanding of that small mistake. But this is completely unforgivable. You tantalized me with the "avr" title, I got all excited over a dog? WTF IS THIS CRAP?:mad:

Just kidding, cute dog.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Cute dog. Is his name "AVR"? It should be. Just call him Yammie, for short.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You'll have to start watching Caesar Milan - 'The Dog Whisperer'
Preferably, before the big dog eats the little one.:D

Thaedium

Thaedium

Audioholic
Yes, a 1k stuffed snowman:D
ouch... 1k for a little runt. So not worth it. Snake oil! Coulda went to the SPCA and gotta refurbished unit that was gently used for free.

Honestly though, I don't think any dog is worth 1k, and I know thats not even a lot when it comes to dogs some times. I used to go down to Baden K9 once in a while up here in Canada, and some of their trained dogs sold at around $30k. Great if you want it trained in german, to do bite work, tracking, and bomb/narcotic sniffing.

Well at least it makes the wife happy, if nothing else.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
very cute dog..now i have to hide this thread from my wife...:D:D:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Great...the puppy is scared of music and Carolyn tells me "turn it down, turn it down" even when its not very loud. Now I have thousands into an audio system I cant use and need to buy some headphones.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis