AV123 Redefines Budget Separates

The Emotiva Ultra Theater Surround Sound Processor and Amplifier by AV123 have possibly redefined the separate processor and amplifier landscape. With top-quality design and construction, audio enthusiasts previously locked out of separates due to the high cost of entry can finally experience the world of discrete components. The Ultra Theater combo priced $998-$1098 is sure to please those who have always wanted to get out of ‘receiver-land’.

[Read More]

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I think this system might be the kind of upgrade I was looking for

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice. This just made my wish list above Outlaw and BA.:D

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Emotiva UL Combo

Any plans for an Audioholics review? I am looking to upgrade to the UL amp connected to my current receiver.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Any plans for an Audioholics review? I am looking to upgrade to the UL amp connected to my current receiver.
Yes but right now they are back logged on getting review samples out. I asked if they could steal one from an AV123 employee long enough for us to review it and send it back ;) We shall see.

B

bshplt

Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to this review as well. I'm undecided if I should go Parasound A23/P3 separates or the AV123 combo.....

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Emotiva big dogs

bshplt said:
I'm looking forward to this review as well. I'm undecided if I should go Parasound A23/P3 separates or the AV123 combo.....
The emotiva MPS-1 amp and pre/pro would probably be more comparable to the Parasound. With the link from the Secrets of HT site they are $1700 each, but the ULs make a great entry level option.

M

mlschifter

Audioholic Intern
gene said:
Yes but right now they are back logged on getting review samples out. I asked if they could steal one from an AV123 employee long enough for us to review it and send it back ;) We shall see.
... very soon Gene... very soon :)

All the best...

mark

H

HTHOLIC

Audioholic
Well I beleive its a great amp but is it really a replacemnet for a reciever, with all the receiver's features. I have considered an AMp , but right now its not top priority.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis