frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
I purchased these Bass Traps in bulk. Eight to a box. They are orange in color. Do not let the choice of orange throw you off. It is pleasent looking and even my wife after seeing it in person agreed that it fit well in our dedicated Home Theater. I purchased these new. I have four of them that are still in the box...never touched.
I also have a Temp-Tabs mounting kit never used .that alows you to change the location of the bass traps if you choose to do so with no damage to your walls or ceilings. At the most you might have to use some touch up paint on the wall if you deceide to move them.
They are easy to install and make a difference in the bass quality response in your room.

Auralex Lenrd Bass Traps are sold at $37.95 each plus shipping. I am selling these at $25.00 each plus shipping.

Auralex Temp Tabs Mounting Kits containing 72 Velcions and Tabs plus 1 Tubetak pro for adhesive sells for $49.95. I am selling this kit for $30.00 plus shipping.

The shipping should costs will be a modest price because of the light weight. The size of the container which is the orginal might add to the cost.
However I receive discount shipping with Fed Ex and will pass this savings to you.
Please contact me thru this site and also my e-mailing address as sometimes I neglect to check Audioholics.

Thanks,:)
Frank Fanucci (rubbersoul662001@yahoo.com)

frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
none

The above Bass Traps sold as of Saturday July 28th.

Thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis