Audioholics Online Store Customer Service

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
I'm sure many of you have purchased from the online store of Audioholics. What has been your experience? Mine has been pretty disappointing. I've been emailing them regarding status of my order and no one has responded.

I've received no notice that my order has shipped, no tracking number, no nothing. If this is the kind of service one is getting from this store, I wonder how many repeat buyers they do have? I for one would think twice buying from them again.

Sorry I just have to vent.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
It is rare you hear complaints about AH's customer service. I have only seen 2 complaints posted in the past and each time the situations were resolved quckly. Sorry to hear that you fell through the cracks and communication was not up to par.

Good luck with your purchase.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope that they respond to you soon. I imagine that they will, as someone will probably point them to this thread. Perhaps your e-mail address has fallen into their spam filter (which, IMO, should never happen to a paying customer - but sometimes it does). I totally understand your feelings, though, as lack of communication is very annoying to me.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe the weekend approached and they got jammed up some and you are on the top of the Monday morning list, sounds good like that, I hope it works out for the best.:)

A

AH Store Admin1

Banned
Hey Timone - can you possibly give us a call at 877-246-5427? I don't believe that we are getting your emails and our support staff can't find any back orders for anyone named Tim. We will certainly hook you up if we made a mistake of any sort.

Best regards,
Will - Audioholics Store Co-Owner/Manager

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe they got a new receiver or amp or speaker and forgot about the store and started tooling around with it :D.

From what I understand, the Forum and Store are under different management, but I am sure there must be some cross talk. Hope your lack of information get resolved quickly and to your satisfaction.

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
Hey Timone - can you possibly give us a call at 877-246-5427? I don't believe that we are getting your emails and our support staff can't find any back orders for anyone named Tim. We will certainly hook you up if we made a mistake of any sort.

Best regards,
Will - Audioholics Store Co-Owner/Manager
Hi Will,

NO,my name is not Tim. My real name is Samuel. I did call your sales support again and apparently, my order is being shipped from the manufacturer and the manufacturer has not given you a tracking number.

I can't remember the name of the person I spoke to but he promised to send me the tracking number once the manufacturer sends it to you.

Timone

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Will,

NO,my name is not Tim. My real name is Samuel. I did call your sales support again and apparently, my order is being shipped from the manufacturer and the manufacturer has not given you a tracking number.

I can't remember the name of the person I spoke to but he promised to send me the tracking number once the manufacturer sends it to you.

Timone
That's the nature of the Internet. Still AH will take care of you they are a stand up store.

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
11 days after placing an order with Audioholics Store and several calls in between, still no tracking number, no update, no info to date and it's total silence from the store.

Last Monday, June 22 I was told when I called that on Wednesday, June 24 I should receive a tracking number. Well it is now Friday, June 26 and I still haven't heard from them.

What's happening Will?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
11 days after placing an order with Audioholics Store and several calls in between, still no tracking number, no update, no info to date and it's total silence from the store.

Last Monday, June 22 I was told when I called that on Wednesday, June 24 I should receive a tracking number. Well it is now Friday, June 26 and I still haven't heard from them.

What's happening Will?
Well, no. It's still Thursday.

Are you saying that after placing your order, no one from the store has ever contacted you ("total silence") except by Will in this thread? (You said earlier that someone from the store HAD contacted you.)

What did you order? Was it something not normally stocked? You also said you were told that you would be given a tracking number when the manufacturer supplied it to the Audioholics store. Has something changed?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Depends on where you live. :) I think that he lives in Canada, so perhaps he's in one of the eastern provinces?
Canada? New Foundland, maybe. Europe, maybe. :rolleyes: In any event, there are inconsistencies here. I, for one, would like clarification from the OP.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, but they do. :)
My edit didn't beat you, lol! :eek: But how the hell do you spell Newfoundland? ;) Still, it's not 'Friday' for the store and I get the feeling this could be handled in a much better way and without exagerations.

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
Okay, I posted late Thursday night, so I thought by the time someone reads it, it would be Friday. I live in the Toronto Area.

Anyway, yes, nobody from the store calls. I have to do the follow up both by phone and emails. Their emails return an auto reply that "a ticket is issued and that someone will reply soon" (not a verbatim quote).

I ordered a pair of Usher speakers. At the time of the order, I wasn't told that it was not in stock (only when I called a few days later to inquire status). Then I was told that Usher will ship to me directly and that a tracking number will be forwarded to me by Audioholics store. Well as I said, still none of this info has been forwarded to me. At least a courtesy call (or email) from them telling me of the delay would suffice. Being in limbo in all this is crazy. I'm a patient person but expect a little bit of courtesy from those I do business with. And courtesy in this case, is giving me an update on my order. I don't think that's too much to ask?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I get the feeling this could be handled in a much better way and without exagerations.
I get the feeling this would not be an issue if someone over there responded to emails and made phone calls. Just because he's Canadian doesn't mean he doesn't matter ... well, it shouldn't mean he doesn't matter. :D

It's not like his email was full of responses from the store and his phone was ringing off the hook when he posted his gripes here. Somebody should call this guy ... he's probably lonely. :p

A

AH Store Admin1

Banned
Hey Timone,

We are sorry about the delay. Your speakers could not be shipped directly from our supplier as you are outside the US, so they had to be shipped to our warehouse first. The speakers arrived at our warehouse yesterday afternoon and we will expedite the shipment out right away and also refund the shipping costs that you paid. We hope that you get them pretty quickly, our warehouse is in Michigan so the transit time to Toronto should be very short.

Best regards,
Will / Audioholics Store Co-Owner & Manager

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
Somebody should call this guy ... he's probably lonely. :p
Very funny...

Actually I'm a very busy guy (being an accountant and all) and loneliness is the least of what motivates me to do what I do.

T

timone

Junior Audioholic
Hey Timone,

We are sorry about the delay. Your speakers could not be shipped directly from our supplier as you are outside the US, so they had to be shipped to our warehouse first. The speakers arrived at our warehouse yesterday afternoon and we will expedite the shipment out right away and also refund the shipping costs that you paid. We hope that you get them pretty quickly, our warehouse is in Michigan so the transit time to Toronto should be very short.

Best regards,
Will / Audioholics Store Co-Owner & Manager
Thanks, Will. I appreciate your response. Take care.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis