Audioholics Live Webinar Tonight 4/26/15 at 9PM EST

S

Superfly

Audioholic Intern
Im not sure... I registered this morning and thought their would be a link to click on and I haven't been able to get in.
I even re-registered several times.

I gave up.. ( P.S. this was from around 8:30pm trying to get in till now )

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Gene, did you advertise your webinar???

This post was the first that I saw of it. And, what was the topic / agenda?

I think you might be onto something here! Many of my lab equipment vendors do webinars from time to time, and I often try to get in on those when the topic is interesting.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I finally got an e-mail with the login button about 9:15 and when I clicked it, I saw the comments at the right side, but didn't hear any audio.

Gene- was this recorded, for future review?

C

Carravagio16

Audiophyte
Very disappointed in the Webinar last night, there was really no topics covered only a sales pitch for an hour. I understand you are running a membership program but it was a bit of the old "snake and oil" that you guys dont like. Im just calling it like i saw it and i was very excited to listen to everything but came away not sure if i just was in a time share condo pitch or what....the second hour which most people probably dropped off and didn't hear was a bit better with some audio chat.....

P

Piercym

Audiophyte
Yes I was disappointed as well. I thought it was over after the 1st hr and dropped off. I had bought their e-books and was excited about the webinar but quickly became frustrated with the used car/motivational speaker tone of it all. The only thing of value in the whole 1st hr was the tip on asking suppliers for B Stock inventoy and getting A Stock product. I woul loose the connection, refresh and then get some black girl on the screen for some other webinar. It was humorous to say the least. I will look for the 2nd hr once it's posted to see if there was any meat.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis