Audioholics Celebrates 25 Years of Online Success!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations to you @gene and Bertha and the rest of the AH team. I am stunned by the incredible effort you have put into making Audioholics what it is today. I am never gonna forget those talks we had years ago about the insane amount of work, two full-time jobs at the same time, late nite work to build up Audioholics. Absolutely incredible :cool:

IMHO this is a monumental achievement, again my highest possible regards and congratulations

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Congratulations! Many wonderful years nerding out here. I even got to hang with a few years ago TLS a true legend in our community.

S

Sal1950

Audioholic Intern
Congrats Gene and Staff on the Silver Anniversary of Audioholics.
This being a Silver step, I'm sure even your videos will sound better after 4-18-2024:p

The first I remember getting involved here was back in 2-2016 when Mark Waldrep made us
all aware of the Audioquest video scam over their HDMI cables. We over at Audio Science Review and many others in the objective audio community were all over this baloney and the later attempted cover-up of the falsified video. I was happy to read that you and Audioholics were sticking to the facts and not letting any snake-oil BS be used to appease what I know must be a large advertiser revenue.
Honesty, truth, and integrity in the High Fidelity world is a rare commodity!
Thanks for being one of the Good Guys.
Sal1950

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Gene and Bertha, you saved my life

In the mid 2000´nds I was going through an insane divorce, with no life other than the audio guys, music and having fun with music and crazy audio stuff; I was on the verge of self destruction but Audioholics forums and the world of Audioholics was my saviour. Thanks a lot for what you were doing and keep doing.

Love you all guys

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations on 25 years and congratulations to all the winners!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis