Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan36

Spartan36

Audiophyte
Hello Gene and Hugo, thank you for the give away!

Well, first off I'm an owner of the Yamaha RX-A3050 so I'm experiancing the full Atmos potential. I do own some DTS-X titles ex: The last Witch Hunter. I must say its so hard to tell if I hear a difference but maybe because I don't have the right speakers for the job? Or maybe because the technology is so new they haven't perfected it yet to notice what we are accually listening for. I would honostly say that I'm excited for improvments and can relish the posibilities of speaker manufactures to mature in the technology as well.

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
tough one - I don't have the time/inclincation right now to do height speakers properly (ie in celing), so I'd have to say I'm most excited about UHD coming down the pike

M

MandM

Junior Audioholic
Looking forward to a proper DTS:X and Atmos demo!

J

John-O

Audiophyte
DTS-X

I hope the firmware to allow my RX-A3050 receiver to decode DTS-X lives up to the hype.

Lets see what these Vandersteen's can do!

C

chitwood

Audiophyte
Class D amps. Interested to see what kind of quality they can achieve compared to the standard A/B stuff of today.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Since I got Ex Machina I've been very curious and love to hear the new DTS Headphone:X technology.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Truly *new* technology, I'd have to say DTS-X, although it's more guarded curiosity as I'm hardly ready to make big changes to my speaker setup right now.

While not "new" technology, I'm looking forward to increased availability of lossless audio formats in audio streaming and music purchases (I can't believe the easiest way to get lossless music is STILL to buy CDs and rip 'em myself).

Blake Thomas

Blake Thomas

Audiophyte
I just ordered a PB13 ultra and got your ebook bundle and iM excited to use the knowledge I get from this site to help my Home theater expierence!!!

1AGOFST

1AGOFST

Audioholic Intern
I am most excited to see where atmos and dts-x take us, especially with me new Yamaha RX-A3050. Also excited to try some of the SVS product line!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Holy moley a contest were Canadians can enter!

What I'm looking forward to is cooperation between companies and formats. It seems like you have to adopt one or the other (format wars etc) and I really wish there was more mediums like HDMI to let all brands and all products work together without the need to pick and choose. Having my phone connect to my car when I enter it is nice, and I wish everything regarding Home theater was the same. Connect to the Receiver when I walk in, update date, time, calendar. Sync with social media and email. Integrate apps and media from computers and online streaming services.

Basically, I want to be tony stark, and walk into my home filled with jarvis.

SheepStar

Moses Hernandez

Moses Hernandez

Audiophyte
Excited to try out Dts:x once it comes out for my Onkyo tx-rz900. Also excited to start streaming atmos movies once I get 4K tv.

O

onejeffbean

Audiophyte
Fares.Ali

Fares.Ali

Audiophyte
Awesome giveaway I always watch and read your reviews on SVS Audio and their badass subwoofers! I actually found out about SVS from you guys as well as one of my new fav companies RBH Sound....
I'm most excited for Andrew jones Uni-Fi series! Can't wait for your review on those bad boys! Definitely going to purchase ELAC's bookshelfs! Also looking forward to the Neeo universal remote.
Cheers!

M

mjcmt

Audioholic
I'm interested in how the new 4K technology pans out. Though my AVR has 4K pass-through I haven't made the plunge on the TV because of the limited programming.

(BTW, this is a timely "give away" for me and would be a step up from my passive soundbar hooked up to an AVR. Here's hopin'.)

Last edited:
M

mjcmt

Audioholic
This is a timely 'give away' for me, and would be a step-up from a passive soundbar i'm using with my AVR. Here's hopin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis