Audioholics 2012 Get Together - We Can't Wait! No, Seriously.

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We're here at the 2012 Audioholics Get Together Event in Tarpon Springs, Florida and, you know what? We just can't wait for the event to get started. Now, technically most of the listening rooms don't start until tomorrow, but we found a way to get up and going this very evening. You see, at Audioholics we're all about getting to work and being diligent. Looking around we found that there are plenty of things to review right here in our hotel room: a flat panel television,,, the coffee maker... but one thing caught our attention. One thing turned our heads and got us wondering about it's sound quality.. it's styling... it's functionality. And that one thing was the Sonnet AM/FM clock radio that sat at our bedside.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/uLR6s8bNpdc" frameborder="0" height="338" width="450"></iframe>​

Discuss "Audioholics 2012 Get Together - We Can't Wait! No, Seriously." here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bored much?

Excellent review, think I might pick up two of these so that the sound can fill both my ears!

majorloser

majorloser

Some people brought cameras and microphones to keep themselves occupied.

The rest of us brought coolers of beer. :cool:

F

fokakis1

Audioholic Intern
Hilarious, for those of us who like to sleep!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
some idiot on youtube actually bashed the review thinking it was a legitimate evaluation. I love that!

Cliff_is

Cliff_is

Audioholics Content Manager
some idiot on youtube actually bashed the review thinking it was a legitimate evaluation. I love that!
Wait, it wasn't serious? I just ordered two for stereo sound! :(

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
He sings along with the song!! :D

You guys are too awesome! :D

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Are you referring to the post by TakunTakun? I got the impression he was playing along rather than actually taking it seriously.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis