Audioholic Couch Potato

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
stratman said:
Yikes!!!

How about: Honda Sheep? A-Wolf-in-Sheeps-clothing ? Mary had a little Sheep?

Dearth Sheep? Emperor Sheep? GI Joe Sheep? Sheep Wool? Sheep Trick?

Sheep-a-roni? Lucy in the sky with Sheep? Sheep Thing? Count Sheep?

Counting Sheep? Lucky Sheep? AV Sheep? Boba Sheep? The Sheep that wouldn't die?

The Sheep has Sailed? Elvis Sheep? James Brown Sheep? I could go on but.......
...but it wouldn't make any sense.:D

Matt34

Matt34

I like "the Sheep Star" but I've been on a Star Wars kick lately.

"Blah blah Black Sheep" :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i'd shut up if it was bound to change after a some posts ... but look at sheep and his 5000 posts ... he's still a couch potato

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
stratman said:
How about: Honda Sheep?
NO NO NO, There is only ONE Honda master on this site, and thats ME!!!! Ill take on any challengers :D

Sean

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Matt34 said:
I like "the Sheep Star" but I've been on a Star Wars kick lately.

"Blah blah Black Sheep" :D

Obi-Wan-Sheep? Chewie-Sheep? Jaba-Sheep? Land-o-Sheep? Jar-Jar-Sheep?:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Rowdy S13 said:
NO NO NO, There is only ONE Honda master on this site, and thats ME!!!! Ill take on any challengers :D

Sean
Do you even own a Honda anymore? Oh BTW, On Wednesday I'm pickup up an old D16A6 cam and sending out for re-grinding. Vtec eater here I come!

Also, isn't the S13 part of your name a famous Nissan? ;)

SheepStar

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Sheep said:
Do you even own a Honda anymore? Oh BTW, On Wednesday I'm pickup up an old D16A6 cam and sending out for re-grinding. Vtec eater here I come!

Also, isn't the S13 part of your name a famous Nissan? ;)

SheepStar
To be technical no I dont own a Honda anymore, I sold it to help buy a house. But Ive had more Hondas, in more configurations than anyone on this board. Yes S13 is a Nissan, but the name is from when I had a Nissan. Im more commonly know as Broke EF.

Sean

P.S. When you run a low 12 on a 100% STOCK motor (Including stock cams), let me know ;)

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Rowdy S13 said:
P.S. When you run a low 12 on a 100% STOCK motor (Including stock cams), let me know ;)
Well we are way off topic, but so what? When I was younger I too was in to cars, but always '70s muscle cars. Had more than one z-28. The best my '74 could do was 13.50 and that was a 350 (Chevy L-82, same motor as the corvette of the same year). Low 12's with a 'rice burner' :) is pretty damn impressive.

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
MDS said:
Well we are way off topic, but so what? When I was younger I too was in to cars, but always '70s muscle cars. Had more than one z-28. The best my '74 could do was 13.50 and that was a 350 (Chevy L-82, same motor as the corvette of the same year). Low 12's with a 'rice burner' :) is pretty damn impressive.
Thank you, it was 12.1 with a cold bottle (low pressure) It could have done a high 11 with more tuning, and a warm bottle (correct pressure) It was just a 1.8 liter VTEC from an Integra GSR with an intake, header, exhaust and 100hp shot of nitrous. My next car with be a RWD V8 that looks at the sky when I press the gas :D

Sean

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Rowdy S13 said:
Thank you, it was 12.1 with a cold bottle (low pressure) It could have done a high 11 with more tuning, and a warm bottle (correct pressure) It was just a 1.8 liter VTEC from an Integra GSR with an intake, header, exhaust and 100hp shot of nitrous. My next car with be a RWD V8 that looks at the sky when I press the gas :D

Sean
NOS is for cheats, go fast with Boost man (although, that Carbon fiber SRI was tits).

With my Cam I should be pushing around 150ish Hp(after Exhaust). After that, I'll just lighten my car and get nice light wheels. That should get it to 200 in good time.

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I find it ironic that when you are young you get involved in very expensive hobbies like performance cars and drag racing yet you can't really afford it (at least I couldn't).

Now I am older and can easily afford it yet I no longer have the desire. I'm still driving my '94 Ford Probe GT and that is anything but a 'muscle car'. It has a whopping 152 HP. It does handle nicely but power is not one of its strong points.

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Sheep said:
NOS is for cheats, go fast with Boost man (although, that Carbon fiber SRI was tits).

With my Cam I should be pushing around 150ish Hp(after Exhaust). After that, I'll just lighten my car and get nice light wheels. That should get it to 200 in good time.

SheepStar
How is nitrous cheating, its harder to tune and more complicated to work with than a turbo setup, AND makes less power. I was 180WHP on motor alone and as light as possible (you saw the pics of my "interior") and the Enkei wheels I had were 9 lbs each. That got me 13.7 at 101mph. Thats LAME!!! One thing to rember about my last civic, It was suposed to be a road race car. I couldnt resist drag racing it, so I did. Thats the main reason it was a stock GSR. I was gonna build my spare GSR but decided not to bother.

Sean

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
MDS said:
I find it ironic that when you are young you get involved in very expensive hobbies like performance cars and drag racing yet you can't really afford it (at least I couldn't).

Now I am older and can easily afford it yet I no longer have the desire. I'm still driving my '94 Ford Probe GT and that is anything but a 'muscle car'. It has a whopping 152 HP. It does handle nicely but power is not one of its strong points.
MDS, you don't drive a Probe because muscle cars aren't interesting anymore, it is because you spent all your money on those two boomboxes.:D

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
MDS said:

Thats SOOO true, I have nothing but expensive hobbies. I get yelled at all the time by the girl for it. She complains that its hard to get me gifts cause Im picky and I like expensive things :D Well see how things progress now that Im working on getting a house, and getting married.

Sean

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
MDS said:

Is it the turbo version? That turbine is very popular to shove on Honda's.

I agree though, I don't have the monies to really pimp my car, but I have a state of the art shop where I get a lot of the work done(work at a Toyota Dealership). One day after I clean the shop I'll take some pictures. It's really nice!

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Do you guys that tweak your cars use an auto transmission or stick? My '74 Z-28 was auto but every other car was stick, in fact nearly every car I've ever owned was stick. Running quarter miles with a stick shift is a bit more challenging than with an auto, IMO of course. Many times I've heard guys miss or grind gears on their run.

I do have to admit that my next car (daily driver - not race) will probably be auto as I'm getting tired of holding in the clutch in stop and go traffic.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
MDS said:
Do you guys that tweak your cars use an auto transmission or stick? My '74 Z-28 was auto but every other car was stick, in fact nearly every car I've ever owned was stick. Running quarter miles with a stick shift is a bit more challenging than with an auto, IMO of course. Many times I've heard guys miss or grind gears on their run.

I do have to admit that my next car (daily driver - not race) will probably be auto as I'm getting tired of holding in the clutch in stop and go traffic.
I drive stick, 5 speed. Transmission needs new syrcos and I'd like to get a lighter flywheel and triple plate clutch...:) No monies.

Right now the weather is crap, but once it gets better I'm going to do a video of my car.

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Find me a '70 or '70 1/2 Z-28 with an original LT-1 engine and Muncie 'rock crusher' 4 speed and I might just be interested in getting back into the game.

I'd even park the Probe GT OUTSIDE and give the Z full reign of the garage. :)

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Honda's automatics basicly suck. They cant hold any kind of power, so mine are always manual. Shifting makes it more fun though, and I think im kinda quick at it :D For proof see link below
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=654318636
That was a slow run, but you can hear my shifting better in it.
Here is a lil faster of a run (still only a 12.7 though)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1102424124
I very rarely missed a gear, but my last street race of the year was against a Vette who literaly missed EVERY gear. I was like what the hell, I paid more attention to him than my car. I was looking over at him and just waited for my shift light to come on. Most V8 cars work better with a built auto though.

Sean

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis