Audio Artistry CBT36K kit

B

benbodtke

Junior Audioholic
I know but they aren't getting used. The sound carries so much throughout the house, so much it's just not worth fighting the wife over. I thought about keeping them and plan a move down south but I'm in an area where there is a lot of jobs so I'm stuck in this house for a while. Trust me, this isn't easy to do

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I know but they aren't getting used. The sound carries so much throughout the house, so much it's just not worth fighting the wife over. I thought about keeping them and plan a move down south but I'm in an area where there is a lot of jobs so I'm stuck in this house for a while. Trust me, this isn't easy to do
Dang, we feel for you. It's like the guys that spend all the time and money on a custom hot-rod, drive it around the block, then sell it at a loss.

Like mentioned, can't you just listen at lower levels? Or look at isolation for the room.

How do you know that you won't have the same problem with the next set of speakers?

B

Bjorn

Enthusiast
I'm really happy with my CBT36's. Crossed over a little high to JBL 2226 drivers, the sound is great with a lot of energy and a real punch in the midbass. And they are the perfect speaker to cover a large area. Sound in my L-shaped room is good almost everywhere.

I've moved on to another crossover unit. DLCP from Hypex. Best sonically source I've ever tried and has increased the performance of the CBTs some. Sound is now smoother, warmer and more relaxed.

I have two more of those JBL subs but havent set them up yet in my newly renovated room which is a bit of a mess right now.

Diverse 002 (Large).jpg

B

benbodtke

Junior Audioholic
I could listen at lower levels but why. I bought a small sound bar for the room and it gets used. I was going to build a second garage out behind the house and put them in there but it got denied by the HOA because it's detached. Side note, HOA's aren't for everyone. I could put them in my garage now but we have parties out there and these really aren't the type of speakers you want around your drunk friends. I have been going over this for about 3 months now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis