Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1's

R

Rÿche 1

Audioholic
Hi, i'm putting this out there to see if there's any interest...I have a pair of Sierra 1's and a Sierra 1 center channel in piano black, in excellent condition...I sent them in to Ascend for the NrT upgrade which upgraded the tweeter and crossover, and just received them back...The only reason i'm even thinking about selling them, is because Ascend has a new tower speaker currently in development, and i'm very interested in them...I also have the stands for the Sierra 1's as well...These three speakers were bought as B-stock, but honestly I could never see any flaws with them...I have all the original boxing and packaging as well...Not sure about pricing, but new with the NrT upgrade, they would cost over $2000 new plus tax if you lived in Cali, with the stands

If there's serious interest, i'll post pics...I haven't taken them out of the boxes since getting them back from Ascend...I have over 2k positive feedbacks on eBay under black05hemi...Also, since I sent them in for the upgrade, the 7- year warranty starts over, parts and labor

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis