Are there any good deals on a new 7.1 receiver?

• Thread starter cameron paterson
  • Start date
C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I am looking for a receiver that's a 7.1 that costs around $500 that's hopefully on a good sale. Has to have at least 4 hdmi outs. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for your time!

S

SJTrance

Audioholic
I am looking for a receiver that's a 7.1 that costs around $500 that's hopefully on a good sale. Has to have at least 4 hdmi outs. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for your time!
Would you consider refurbished? I just got a Denon X3300 from Accessories4less.com for your budgeted price and it’s amazing. It’ll have everything you’re looking for and more.

M Code

M Code

Audioholic General
I think U mean (4) HDMI inputs not outputs..

Just my $0.02.. ;)

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
oh ok ya inputs wasn't sure which was which.

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
thanks SJTrance. ill check it out.

S

SJTrance

Audioholic
thanks SJTrance. ill check it out.
https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/denavrx3300w/denon-avr-x3300w-7.2-ch-x-105-watts-networking-a/v-receiver/1.html

I’ve bought a refurbished Denon X2000 (still works fine) from them many years ago and now, I’ve got this X3300. I tried a Pioneer Elite receiver and it gave me a NG fault (shorted). They were able to take it back, pay the shipping and send me another receiver. I chose the Denon and paid the difference instead of getting the same receiver. Good customer service from these guys. Mind you, if you want to return just because you didn’t like the receiver, you’ll have to pay shipping back.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
If you are in the US, check with @DigitalDawn for the X3400H. $99 over your budget but it is probably one of the most feature rich 7.2 AVR one can find right now for the price, and has 8 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs.

https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/denon-avr-x3400h.110832/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis